Moonshine's Backyard Blueberry Auto Bash

Winterized a couple of pics! I just want some colored buds ....
9F516EE6-E1B1-410F-980F-E497EA153DE1.jpeg
975EB229-8F45-4979-A5BA-218F36B27284.jpeg
ABD21DC6-A83C-44C8-841C-F11707436129.jpeg
8B8F5FDC-CA7E-4DC5-AB82-D724725765A8.jpeg
EDDCFEB0-9EF4-40D0-9391-B18BBB3BD864.jpeg
ok, ok.....that’s enough pics for now! I know. Lol. Nite everybody! :Namaste:

Good morning everyone! Happy Thanksgiving!! Be safe and enjoy every breath you take.

“Be kind to a stranger
Because you never know
It just might be an angel
Knocking at your door”........Ben Harper & the innocent criminals! YouTube Ben Harper “burn one down”. Live at binational. Thank me later. Dude is absolutely a musical genius. Met my wife, and she was working with a catering company catering most of the kick ass shows coming to our city. We stayed up all night talking, getting to know each other, telling stories, looking into each other’s eyes, sharing our dreams. I can honestly say it was love at first sight. This amazing woman has stuck with me through some absolutely terrifying, horrific times. She’s never given up on me. She’s always believed in me. I’ve let her down so many times in so many ways, yet she still loves me, still stayed by my side when I had no one else. She’s the most beautiful woman I know, both inside and out. I’m the luckiest ray of moonshine in the night sky. So I say .....today I am thankful. Thankful for my wife, my kids, family friends (you guys) I have no friends really, just people I used to know a long time ago. Oh, & of course for lulu & shine, & “bean”our cat.

Anyway, there’s a story in there somewhere.....lol. She had never heard of him, this is back in early 2000’s, and he wasn’t quite the rockstar he is now....so I played his music while we talked. She loved it!!! & she was working his show the upcoming weekend. I got to see him front row practically......& free at that. I started working shows when they needed a hand, and we’ve catered him almost every show he’s done here since. Absolutely, hands dow, the most humble, positive, energetic, positive charismatic dude you could ever meet, & good GOD did their bus and dressing room smell like heaven if u know what I mean. So so nice! Hell, people were firing up in the venue. Lol. He springs into the dining room like tigger, smelling like dankness and patchouli oil or something. Clapping and rubbing hands together when we answered his “hey what’s for dinner” with a big grin. We said meatloaf , mashed potatoes..... he said....meat n mash!!!??? Big smile, rubbed hands together and got busy!!! Lol. Who DOESNT love meat n mash. If you get a chance to see him, do yourself a huge favor. It’s very enjoyable.

J j grey and mofro......or just “mofro” another xcellent Band. “Fireflies, brighter days, lochloosa”. To name a couple of their songs to start. Great day everyone. Great day. Be kind, Love much, lift someone up today & watch the smile form......it’s simple.....but also amazing. God bless u all .....:thanks:

Morning Moon and Family!
Hope you, yours and girls are doing fine.
Maybe the testers will be there today!
Do yourself a favor. And go to there web site. See if they have any good info on them.
Calibrate them correctly.
Do a slurry test. Compensate the feed/water to the right pH.
You owe me nothing. Except learn to use them.
You have been given a fish. Almost daily in the form of information and guidance. All you do is eat for that day.
Now you have a tool that will allow you to go fishing! Now you can eat for a life time.
Learn this skill!
You are lucky to be in a state that is moving very quickly in Medical Marijuana.
Learn to grow successfully!
Hunt down the knowledge, protocols and process. That it would take to be a part of this growing industry.
Put yourself in a position to capitalize.
Put your dreams, ideas, and vision to work for you.
A bar napkin idea to the right person. Can net you the backing required to make dreams reality.

FIRST....Lets get your skills honed into a craft!
And the $7.10 I spent went to a good use. Lol

Got a busy weekend....talk to you later.

Hello all you wonderfully awesome people! I hope you guys all had a fantastic turkey day, & thank you all for your well wishes! :thumb:Also I’d like to thank you for hanging in here with me during this grow. Id like at least 4 oz’s, but 3 would do I guess. Sober for 3 days now....it’s rough I tell ya. Well I had an opportunity to attempt some testing using a method from a great member who needs nor prefers no introduction. He is As humble as they come, and I hope to learn as much as I can as fast as I can about many things from him, & not just about growing medicine. My dad took off when I was about 8, & I never knew I how much I missed him in my life and loved him until he passed. He grew the best meds in my city back in the day, (I’m sure they were just playing his ego for free weed lol) and I remember people calling him “tom terrific!”, bc of his green thumb. I love and miss u dad. Where the heck was I going with that! Oh, I remember.....Furc......I feel you you kinda fill that void, & I thank you for all your time & patience & generosity! Ok. Enough sentimental stuff.

Ok! Just wanting to see if these numbers seem ok....

Ph
Tap....7.75
Zephryills hills bottled spring water “all natural” ....yeah right...7.75
Distilled ....6.5 (crystal brand)

Ph of soil reads 7.13

Ppm

Zephryllis hills spring.....0147 & 0149 (did it twice)
Distilled....0001
Tap....0195
Soil water 0026

If distilled water is to have a ppm of “0”, then I’d say it’s close right. I can’t google anything as my internet is down, & I’m not able to walk up to some free WiFi!:thumb: Thanks

Glad to hear all is well in your world Moonshine - hope you're having an awesome saturday

Ok! Just wanting to see if these numbers seem ok....

Ph
Tap....7.75
Zephryills hills bottled spring water "all natural" ....yeah right...7.75
Distilled ....6.5 (crystal brand)

Ph of soil reads 7.13

Ppm

Zephryllis hills spring.....0147 & 0149 (did it twice)
Distilled....0001
Tap....0195
Soil water 0026

If distilled water is to have a ppm of "0", then I'd say it's close right. I can't google anything as my internet is down, & I'm not able to walk up to some free WiFi!:thumb: Thanks

Bro no that soil down a tad brother

Just tested run off. Ph 6.97....ppm 1142. Is this ok??? Ppm seems way low right? For week 5 of flower for autoflower. And is it different for autoflowers?

Also, I was only going to water feed with 1 gallon, but no runnoff and decided to give her dos’ gallon. They were different solutions with diff Ppm’s. So should I not have used 2 gallons with different ppm’s or does it matter? Thanks y’all! Can’t wait to have internet again. :thumb:

What's your ppm in? And your in soil right? Hydro it's normally 1000 ppm max

Hey dab! Good to hear from you again bud! I'm in soil, and I used two gallons one was 695 & the other was 676.
I wouldn't be too mindful of ppm out in soil. The amendments will change ppm. I would just be mindful of how much you put in. In soil I would be hesitant to add more than 500- 600 ppm total supplements and nutrients. Totally depends on your soil and what is or isn't in it now ..

Back
Top Bottom