Moonshine's Backyard Blueberry Auto Bash

Moonshine wow brotha looking great man you e come along way brotha .

Thanks growjoe! I really appreciate that, but there’s a long list of people that have helped me get this far, yourself included, so maybe this is the perfect time to say thank you to everybody for everything all the help other guidance and most of all all the encouragement. I’m really excited for the finish line, although I don’t see dos going longer than 90 days max, if that.....you know I’m a mostly cloudy kinda fella. Lol:thumb: Thanks again my friend!!

She will br alright moon.. might lose some yield and potency but still will be some nice nugs in the end. The other ladies are looking awesome!! Sorry for the loss of your stash.. hope you are able to reup soon!

Oh no worries, a break would do me well, I don’t remember jack shite!!! Lol
That quarter lasted me and my wife at least 3 weeks I think. Give/take few days. Lol. Gotta be some kinda record somewhere!! But when I smoke some of these on down the road, I’m gonna roll one with these mammoth sized mammoth P papers they sent me in the sample!

You guys think she'll make it then?? Thanks!!

Joe, I had to go to your journal and see those nugs again. Saving my last piece of smoke to share with the wife, swing on porch, mid 60's weather, breeze, oh dang.....our "nug" is the size of a mechanical pencil eraser. Lol. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Wait that's a good thing then .

Lil "g". 21 days from sprout....pretty compact for a xmas cookie:thumb:
EDA4E11A-6884-4BFF-892C-D313EC7A322D.jpeg

How big you going to let her grow to moon b4 flip?

How big you going to let her grow to moon b4 flip?

I'm not completely certain.....the autos should be done by Christmas or there after, so I was thinking I might use the space for just g, but the whole photo thing is new to me for sure. Originally I had planned on just growing it in a 2 gallon pot, then put outside after a month & half or two of veg, let nature have her way with her. But the whole street light over my backyard, where my broken green house is, got me sketchy. Other choice is in tent to flip, but I'm not in optimal situation for that. Plus was hoping to add two more autos in Jan. :thumb:

Any suggestions bro? Totally welcomed. And thanks!

I'm not completely certain.....the autos should be done by Christmas or there after, so I was thinking I might use the space for just g, but the whole photo thing is new to me for sure. Originally I had planned on just growing it in a 2 gallon pot, then put outside after a month & half or two of veg, let nature have her way with her. But the whole street light over my backyard, where my broken green house is, got me sketchy. Other choice is in tent to flip, but I'm not in optimal situation for that. Plus was hoping to add two more autos in Jan. :thumb:

Any suggestions bro? Totally welcomed. And thanks!

Well autos can go in photos tent? Can't they?

Autos can grow in any light schedule so yes but you need room in the tent also

I’m wondering now....lol. I’m curious if anyone’s ever done it on a 12 hour light cycle? I may have to check out shed first journal. I know he grew his outdoors and it couldn’t have been more than 12 hours out of light.

I'm wondering now....lol. I'm curious if anyone's ever done it on a 12 hour light cycle? I may have to check out shed first journal. I know he grew his outdoors and it couldn't have been more than 12 hours out of light.

Mine were in the shed at night under the CFLs for most of their grow, but I don't know what additional growth it provided. I mean, it must have been some bc there were like 400watt eq on each plant. I just never noticed any growth except in the sun.

If 12/12 is all you can give them it's still better than not growing them in terms of having something to smoke ;)

Back
Top Bottom