Moonshine's Backyard Blueberry Auto Bash

I rarely follow the schedule, i start low and watch the plants reaction

Yes sir, It was going fairly well, and I pushed her a bit, but it’ll work out. I’ve always heard less is more, I just get carried away sometimes with new toys. I’m wondering if the water was too cold for her delicate feet? I asked her, “ lil momma, is this water too cold? But she didn’t say jack shit.” Lol. But seriously, if you guys know off top of your head what appropriate water temps for watering are, great..I’m all ears, cause I gots to get ready for dr. To poke around all day. Lol. I could look it up in between appoints I guess. Later, & thanks for the help & advice guys! Peace!

Is that too green (n) again? Or is it just me? Dam cal mag +. That "plus" is hard to judge.
They look dark, but could be norm.
I see a little leaf twist. There is no sign of major toxicity. No leaf burn.
All in All looking pretty good!

About starting more auto's.....
Timing is key.
From seed you have at least a month before that will even start veg phase.
Under a low watt CFL and cooler temps will keep her in check until you have tent space. If additional light time is needed due to flowering light schedule. Move them under the CFL's for additional light time.
Pot size will only determine plant size once they get root bound. Sucks to have a transplant operation in mid bloom.
Veg time and plant genetics will determine outcome of plant size during transitional stretch.

I have a spare ppm pen I'll send your way.
All you'll need is the calibration solution.
When I get back home. I'll send you what the solution is. And put the pen in the mail tomorrow.
Have a great day at you APPOINTMENT!

They look dark, but could be norm.
I see a little leaf twist. There is no sign of major toxicity. No leaf burn.
All in All looking pretty good!

About starting more auto's.....
Timing is key.
From seed you have at least a month before that will even start veg phase.
Under a low watt CFL and cooler temps will keep her in check until you have tent space. If additional light time is needed due to flowering light schedule. Move them under the CFL's for additional light time.
Pot size will only determine plant size once they get root bound. Sucks to have a transplant operation in mid bloom.
Veg time and plant genetics will determine outcome of plant size during transitional stretch.

I have a spare ppm pen I'll send your way.
All you'll need is the calibration solution.
When I get back home. I'll send you what the solution is. And put the pen in the mail tomorrow.
Have a great day at you APPOINTMENT!

Dude! You are beyond kind and helpful. Thank you so much top! Words can’t express how much I appreciate that. Going to spend as much time in the next couple of days learning how to use it Correctly. Lol. Thanks again bro...for everything!

Try browsing someone who grows in soil?

Thanks king. I think shed uses one. I’m trying to get an understanding of it first as I only know what the acronym means. Lol. I do think so far, it seems more difficult or should I say.....involved in soil, but I’m looking at grow weed easy on the subject now! Bout to get stuck with needles a bit! Woot woot! Lol. Where the hell is waffle!??

Ok read...still looking up more info on how to use in soil.
Dude it's a TDS meter!
All you will use it for. Is the ppm of nutrient feed.
And ppm of run off or flush.

Cool

Dude it's a TDS meter!

Cool

Ahhhh. That’s what I was wondering & hoping. So test water ppm before nutes, after nutes, & then runoff? Then try to keep ppm at a certain level /number for the particular week or “phase” of the grow.? Yes? 420 was saying to get 3 fl oz of soil & same amount water, let sit for 24 & stir every so often to make sure everything was dissolved & bla blah bla.....their seeds seem legit, but their methods for seemingly simple things is crazy! Ex...germinating even. Their instructions to me were ridiculous. Lol. Thanks furc! You da man.

Oh! And by the way...I'll see about sending what you need. So there's no additional cost to you. In order to use it.
But, it comes with a price!!!!
Grow Smart, Grow Right, and Grow Professional as you can.
Also what we talked about the max security project here.
My backer and business partner in the Service Dog venue.
Wants to look at states newly broadening medical marijuana usage. PM you as to how you might benefit.
Thanks bro

420-magazine-mobile896607267.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1569114703.jpg

Thanks growjoe! Looks like this is going to fairly simple, but then again, holy hell did I misunderstand the feeding schedule. Speaking of which....I’ve got a call to put in to Andy there. :thumb:

Thanks king. I think shed uses one. I'm trying to get an understanding of it first as I only know what the acronym means. Lol. I do think so far, it seems more difficult or should I say.....involved in soil, but I'm looking at grow weed easy on the subject now! Bout to get stuck with needles a bit! Woot woot! Lol. Where the hell is waffle!??

Neil as a video on ppm and all but it more for coco but I'm sure it is the same for soil?

Thanks growjoe! Looks like this is going to fairly simple, but then again, holy hell did I misunderstand the feeding schedule. Speaking of which....I've got a call to put in to Andy there. :thumb:

Remember this says autoflower so photos require a bit more still to find something like this as a guide but each plant grows uniquely I'm learning

Yes sir, It was going fairly well, and I pushed her a bit, but it'll work out. I've always heard less is more, I just get carried away sometimes with new toys. I'm wondering if the water was too cold for her delicate feet? I asked her, " lil momma, is this water too cold? But she didn't say jack shit." Lol. But seriously, if you guys know off top of your head what appropriate water temps for watering are, great..I'm all ears, cause I gots to get ready for dr. To poke around all day. Lol. I could look it up in between appoints I guess. Later, & thanks for the help & advice guys! Peace!
I shoot for 65 degrees. That's in coco however. I noticed that's what hydro dwc growers shoot for so it seemed like a good call and it works good for me but I should verify that for you first. I shoot for between 1 and 2 ml a liter. For a gallon I like 5ml cal mag 5 part a and 5 part b. For flower I will likely kick that up to 7.5 ml of a and B.

Youll get it duder!!!! Maybe give a little flush here for the next feed and get the excess salts and nutes outta the substrate so they can use their reserves for a little. If that makes sense?

Regardless have a wonderful humpday moon buddy!!! ✌

Oh! And by the way...I'll see about sending what you need. So there's no additional cost to you. In order to use it.
But, it comes with a price!!!!
Grow Smart, Grow Right, and Grow Professional as you can.
Also what we talked about the max security project here.
My backer and business partner in the Service Dog venue.
Wants to look at states newly broadening medical marijuana usage. PM you as to how you might benefit.
Thanks bro

10-4 mate!! That's exciting & got my curiosity level maxed! Thanks again dude, you're very kind. And I will def take things more seriously & scientifically. This growing , aside from my family (pets obviously included) :thumb: Is the best thing I've done for myself & well being like ever, jumping outa planes, repelling, fast roping. All great, but don't compare to the pleasure of growing our own meds. I think the mountains in NC and the trip there with wife kids & moonshine were some of the best times in my life. God, wife, kids, family country, & then everything else falls into place. If I remember & practice this, ill have a happy wife. And we all know, a happy wife equals a happy life! :thumb: You don't know how much I appreciate ya bro! Peace:high-five:

Yep happy wife exhausted husband . Wait no.... happy wife happy life??

Remember this says autoflower so photos require a bit more still to find something like this as a guide but each plant grows uniquely I’m learning

Thanks joe. I’ll look into that for that little xmas tree which seems to be doing quite well so far. Not sure what I’m going to do with it yet. Original plan was to grow/veg till Jan, around the time this harvest is chopped, & then under cfl’s a few days to a week while this grow hangs in tent, then put it back and flip it. But I need to build a veg box or something to put my autos in. Or I guess I could put autos out in available sun during appropriate warm hours, & then in tent with the photo for 12 hours. But be vigilant against outside pests getting into tent. This grow has been nice no pests since I put them in tent after ridding caterpillars. I’m thinking run lights at night since temps are colder, and put the autos out in sun during day, & back in tent at night with photos should work. Only thing is venting the tent without letting light in. Or, just put xmas cookie photo outside in greenhouse to finish naturally in Jan until mid February? This was original plan. Which by the way, the landlord will be in town, no doubt checking on the place lol. Here we go again. Lol. But I already have a hiding place. :thumb: So no worries!

I shoot for 65 degrees. That's in coco however. I noticed that's what hydro dwc growers shoot for so it seemed like a good call and it works good for me but I should verify that for you first. I shoot for between 1 and 2 ml a liter. For a gallon I like 5ml cal mag 5 part a and 5 part b. For flower I will likely kick that up to 7.5 ml of a and B.

Youll get it duder!!!! Maybe give a little flush here for the next feed and get the excess salts and nutes outta the substrate so they can use their reserves for a little. If that makes sense?

Regardless have a wonderful humpday moon buddy!!! ✌

Thanks for the info dab! Gosh I’m hoping I don’t have to flush again already. If I get passed this, which she’s fought through my mistakes already, I’ll be much more conservative. :thumb: you have a great day as well bro!

Dude it's a TDS meter!

Cool

Haha moonshine stop over thinking everything brotha.

Back
Top Bottom