Moonshine's Backyard Blueberry Auto Bash

Blueberry comes during the cure if it's going to come at all. Nothing from the 84-day grow, full blueberry smell on the 99-day LST grow.

Also, please wash your hands after using the facilities ;)

Also also, what a difference a month makes!

Maybe my girls will smell then. Lol. I will bro. Lol. I’m a chronic hand washer. My hands are like sandpaper. Ugggghhh. I literally wear socks over heavily lotioned hands to bed at times. Makes for awkward sexy time! But seriously, when I open the back door, whewwwwww you’d swear I had 12 plants going again!

Goodmorning Moonshine!! Had no idea you were a fellow uh southerner hehe it did get pretty cool here in the middle too hope you have an awesome Friday

Goodmorning Moonshine!! Had no idea you were a fellow uh southerner hehe it did get pretty cool here in the middle too hope you have an awesome Friday

You too hs. Indeed it did. I’ve let it get down to mid sixties in tent those chili nights. I wanted purple bluberry buds, but maybe it was way too soon! Lol. Time will tell!

You too hs. Indeed it did. I’ve let it get down to mid sixties in tent those chili nights. I wanted purple bluberry buds, but maybe it was way too soon! Lol. Time will tell!

Mid 60's wont hurt the babies ;) I got down to 64 indoors a few days ago to no ill effects hehe. Too bad it heats up so quick here so close to the Magic City. How's your morning going so far?

Moonshine I hope you come join my winter grow ..

Much love brotha

Let’s do this buddy

Kings on round 3 -feminized critical kush and head band tent grow pro mix

Kings on round 3 -feminized critical kush and head band tent grow pro mix

You know I’m heading over to sub now. I have sporadic use of my phone now, lol.....basically when no one else wants it. Haha!!! That’s daddy shit..lol. Good thing I can walk out back with the Mrs. ...& fire up a bowl next to these stanky ass things in the tent. No joke, I’m not sure if I’ll even smoke it. Lol. Who I’m kidding!!!!!???? :high-five: Can’t wait, but we’ll be on different stages, but that might be a good thing. You’re not going soil at all right?

You know I'm heading over to sub now. I have sporadic use of my phone now, lol.....basically when no one else wants it. Haha!!! That's daddy shit..lol. Good thing I can walk out back with the Mrs. ...& fire up a bowl next to these stanky ass things in the tent. No joke, I'm not sure if I'll even smoke it. Lol. Who I'm kidding!!!!!???? :high-five: Can't wait, but we'll be on different stages, but that might be a good thing. You're not going soil at all right?

No bro coco and pro mix maybe straight coco see if they have anything local I guess anything anyone recommends that's not crazy expensive?

Have some pro mix hp o need to use up . Going to flush get a ppm reading ?

Goodmorning Moonshine hope all is well for you today :thumb: got any cool plans for the weekend?

Have a new grow shop....super cool dude....$24 for this...
AE210915-06ED-48A0-92A0-0E28BA6AEBF2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom