Moonshine's Backyard Blueberry Auto Bash

Luna before water/feeding
8B6A3E29-A2F4-4932-BFDE-DFAAE4A7198E.jpeg
A73CC564-79D8-44A3-A122-3732B5C565B2.jpeg

The PK 13/14 is supposed to be good stuff

I’m switching to it next go. Their brand is better & cheaper he said, & 1/4 th of the bottles sounds great to a lazy man. Also he had a medium of perlite & coco he makes. Might use that next time too. Also, I heard & read Good things about the MOAB this morning excited for when the time comes for that. Lastly, If you pay cash no taxes. I’ll be keeping that in mind for when I spend more money. He even gives his phone number if you have any questions or need any help pretty awesome Right? Have a great night you guys:thumb:

They're really starting to bulk up! Everything looks sweet Moon :)

They're really starting to bulk up! Everything looks sweet Moon :)

Thanks hs. I’m def loving dos’ buttontops. Luna is on her way. Even though she’s older by 5 days, she’s behind dos....for whatever reason by about 10 days I’d say it was.....trying to pull out of my overwatering issues in the beginning. Have a great day bro!

Goodmorning Moonshine! Hope you have a Sunday Funday buddy

Ok, so last night, I noticed something since grow shop guy mentioned that I should be ph ing water AFTER I added nutes. My tap is 8, so I PhD down to 6 even though I’m using advanced nutrients ph perfect line. Then I would add nutes and additives. Well last night, I did it his way, & bammmm. My ph after adding nutes was 6. Whatttt? Wait a sec I said to my self. It went from 8....down to 6.....with nutrients, & no ph down???? And my other “old” cranky stanky ass grow shop guy who seemed displaced with my in experience (understandable”. Lol) Was wrong when his mr. Big shot know it all ass said an ph doesn’t really “ph”. Lol. Whatever! :thumb:

Watered /fed last night....1.5 gallons/6 liters with

Piranha 2ml/l
Rhino skin 2ml/l
Bud candy
Bud factor x
Bud ignitor
Big bud
Gro/micro/bloom.....1/4-1/8 rec dose of grow & micro
Cal mag +....only bout 1.5 ml per 1.5 g due to its N content
Mammoth p

Looked soooo droopy after watering. Pics later. But looking sweet. So you guys don’t think recoiling bottom to direct more energy to top of canopy is a good idea. It’s so bushy and seems like so many sites covered with fan leaves!

Ok, so last night, I noticed something since grow shop guy mentioned that I should be ph ing water AFTER I added nutes. My tap is 8, so I PhD down to 6 even though I'm using advanced nutrients ph perfect line. Then I would add nutes and additives. Well last night, I did it his way, & bammmm. My ph after adding nutes was 6. Whatttt? Wait a sec I said to my self. It went from 8....down to 6.....with nutrients, & no ph down???? And my other "old" cranky stanky ass grow shop guy who seemed displaced with my in experience (understandable". Lol) Was wrong when his mr. Big shot know it all ass said an ph doesn't really "ph". Lol. Whatever! :thumb:

I'm pretty sure if your using ph perfect as your base grow nutrients and micro and bloom then you or sorry there is no need to ph down as it will buffer it for you.

Please someone correct me if I'm wrong ?

yeah the AN PH perfect doesn't require any PH'ing because it is chelated(?)- it should operate well in coco/soil/etc regardless but ideally you want it in range for calmag uptake.

I wouldn't defol or lollipop an auto imo, but I'd rather someone experienced in auto's give you a word on it haha

I’m pretty sure if your using ph perfect as your base grow nutrients and micro and bloom then you or sorry there is no need to ph down as it will buffer it for you.

Please someone correct me if I’m wrong ?

You are correct. Lol. That’s what I just said. Lol. U been hittin that bong again haven’t ya bro! Lol. I’m bout to

Watered /fed last night....1.5 gallons/6 liters with

Piranha 2ml/l
Rhino skin 2ml/l
Bud candy
Bud factor x
Bud ignitor
Big bud
Gro/micro/bloom.....1/4-1/8 rec dose of grow & micro
Cal mag +....only bout 1.5 ml per 1.5 g due to its N content
Mammoth p

Looked soooo droopy after watering. Pics later. But looking sweet. So you guys don't think recoiling bottom to direct more energy to top of canopy is a good idea. It's so bushy and seems like so many sites covered with fan leaves!

Pic?

yeah the AN PH perfect doesn't require any PH'ing because it is chelated(?)- it should operate well in coco/soil/etc regardless but ideally you want it in range for calmag uptake.

I wouldn't defol or lollipop an auto imo, but I'd rather someone experienced in auto's give you a word on it haha

Not a crazy defoil but a few here and there I heard promotes new growth . I also think it is Strain sensitive from my readings.

And far as lollipop it's the same but I've seen autos lollipop before here on 420. Demonic angel used to if not mistake .

You are correct. Lol. That's what I just said. Lol. U been hittin that bong again haven't ya bro! Lol. I'm bout to

My bad bro

Just looking out brotha .

Back
Top Bottom