E88D1E05-90B7-47E9-B25B-B8712E732EBA.jpeg
E5B93816-B181-4885-9EFE-115335BCF741.jpeg
D9DC4F9F-0D18-4C59-8BD6-D2B39B584A78.jpeg
0515C71C-5B90-472B-BC8A-82318831EDE3.jpeg
1003FBA2-D87E-4045-AA46-7BC7692A1B86.jpeg
:high-five:
1C25E95E-0D95-460C-BB52-557895036B03.jpeg
:thumb:

Good news! Let's hope that sufficiently cleared out the N from the FFOF. As Pt said, the clawed leaves don't straighten out, but keep an eye on new growth and general health of the plant. Get a feel for the wet weight now as this is as wet as they've ever been. Let them dry out pretty well (and it looks pretty damn dry on the hygrometer!) before you start with the flowering nutes. Check the N content of them and your supplements to keep it low low low.

Onward and upward (or flatward ;)) with the auto Blueberries!

Yes sir!! Dry as hell here lately. However I did see on the I LGM site, where one Grover of the strain got 3+ ounces of his with the humidity of 33% average over his grow. That’s not the say that that’s my ideal situation, but I’m kind of at mercy of MN!! Lol:thumb:

Wow...I sound drunk. Lol. Sorry....voice texting/posting, making din din, cursing out trick or treaters that can’t read...j/k all you sensitive types out there!!:thumb: Trying to get my high pitched trik or treat voice on. Lol

Fat man gotta eat too yeah!!!!

Good news! Let's hope that sufficiently cleared out the N from the FFOF. As Pt said, the clawed leaves don't straighten out, but keep an eye on new growth and general health of the plant. Get a feel for the wet weight now as this is as wet as they've ever been. Let them dry out pretty well (and it looks pretty damn dry on the hygrometer!) before you start with the flowering nutes. Check the N content of them and your supplements to keep it low low low.

Onward and upward (or flatward ;)) with the auto Blueberries!

Yes yes....I must say I’m happy with the lst this go round. Much easier on this plant. Also, I just realized this. The early miss plants were easily as green as these, & were a bit h to lst as they weren’t supple at all.....weird. Is it bad that they are easy-ish to bend this late in the game?

Knock...Knock....
Trick or Treat?
MORNING Moonshine.
A LOT of GREAT advice from InTheShed brother.
I hope you are taking note of all!
I understand your situation.
Funds, availability, resources, lack of knowledge.
Stress should not be part of your growing experience!
Advice....next go around....and you want to grow in soil.
Stay away from "FOR CANNABIS MIXES".
FF has had quality control issues. For a long time.
They also "out source" for their base soil!
Think about it!!!
N issue is a by product of "What's in your soil"? And, it is in almost every nutrient bottle you pick up.
Transition to flower requires a nutrient tweak.
Hard to do if your growing media contains rare earth leaching elements.
Your girls are looking good!
Let's keep them going in the right direction.
love this weather!

Yeah man! Shed is a great help here. Sometimes I just need that “push” to do what needs to be done. One day sure, I’d like to do indoor hydro set up, but that’s years away more than likely. Just being honest with myself. But soil is cool with me, & even with only 2 plants at a time, if I could get 2-3 ozs off each, every 3 months, with a photo or two harvest mixed in here and there, I’d be great!!!

And he’ll yes!!! I love this weather. As close to indoor growing as I’ll get for awhile! Soooooo much easier. :thumb: Feels nice too!

Knock...Knock....
Trick or Treat?
MORNING Moonshine.
A LOT of GREAT advice from InTheShed brother.
I hope you are taking note of all!
I understand your situation.
Funds, availability, resources, lack of knowledge.
Stress should not be part of your growing experience!
Advice....next go around....and you want to grow in soil.
Stay away from "FOR CANNABIS MIXES".
FF has had quality control issues. For a long time.
They also "out source" for their base soil!
Think about it!!!
N issue is a by product of "What's in your soil"? And, it is in almost every nutrient bottle you pick up.
Transition to flower requires a nutrient tweak.
Hard to do if your growing media contains rare earth leaching elements.
Your girls are looking good!
Let's keep them going in the right direction.
love this weather!

So far, I’m only using an pirahna, bud candy, bud factor x, bud ignitor, rhino skin, big bud....I think that’s it. The label doesn’t list N in any of those. Going to buy a bottle of an ph per bloom nutes. Or do you think I should go in a diff direction? Thanks bro! Wish skate would stop dodgin me, & square up!

We can discuss nutrients later.
More is not better!
Right amount in the right combinations foster better results.
Read the ingredients list.
Ratio to percentage of N P K is what you want.
Micro and traces are included.
Calcium is an element you need to work in as needed. With the reduction of N.

We can discuss nutrients later.
More is not better!
Right amount in the right combinations foster better results.
Read the ingredients list.
Ratio to percentage of N P K is what you want.
Micro and traces are included.
Calcium is an element you need to work in as needed. With the reduction of N.

I have cal mag + on hand, so I’ll go easy with it. :high-five: I’m wondering if the mammoth p had time to do its thing. If so, then maybe that’s another cause of the n problem. They were able to take in even more of the n in soil due to expanded roots! ????

Goodmorning Moonshine :) it was my understanding that while blue is helpful during flower, a higher Red to Blue ratio was better?

Hope you have a good day buddy

Goodmorning Moonshine :) it was my understanding that while blue is helpful during flower, a higher Red to Blue ratio was better?

Hope you have a good day buddy

Ok, cool then, I was making breakfast & going to look into it after. Thanks hs. U have great one too!

Back
Top Bottom