Moonshine's Backyard Blueberry Auto Bash

420-magazine-mobile1567664981.jpg
420-magazine-mobile890324839.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1064179045.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1805716371.jpg

Lil pics of wat i got goin on

Looking sweet bro! I’m half blind & on a phone, but it looks like you have 2 that are in soil. Is that right mate? What strains are you growing? Heavy eyes bud. No meds, just man well. What’s that u say? Man well?? Man well labor got me ta day!! Lol. Night y’all!

Oh yeah. I've NEVER had this happen yet, gold leaf from 420....soaked 24 hrs.....pt 24 hrs, it never sunk & still no tail. Same with xmas cookie seed. Dammit!! Thinking about putting them in a solo cup of flushed ffof, for a small shits. Grins grow & get at least a sample of some diff strains.
Make sure they're warm enough. Made a big difference for me

Looking sweet bro! I'm half blind & on a phone, but it looks like you have 2 that are in soil. Is that right mate? What strains are you growing? Heavy eyes bud. No meds, just man well. What's that u say? Man well?? Man well labor got me ta day!! Lol. Night y'all!
Um yeah just put one in soil that was in hydro no room lol but all in dwc

Oh yeah...meant to ask if u had a journal going. I'll ck up wit ya in a few hours when my dogs start barking and pawing at my face .....looking all hungry n shit! Lol 5:30-6am...on the dot
No i dnt hv a journal witch i think i would do good

Got any pics that are plant colored? Hard to see what's happening in all that colored lighting ;). Looks like a pretty busy disco though!
Yeah they like the disco lol il take some today 4 yall they got good coler even more on led side

Make sure they're warm enough. Made a big difference for me

Yeah bro...think that's it to. I usually put heating pad under them. It's about 68-70 in house though, so that's def too chili I think. They're sitting on my cable routers now. Lol. Should I just plant em in solos/pots, and put in warm tent? I'm thinking that's what I'm going to do today. They're both photos btw. Thanks. :thumb:

Moon! Color is lightening, RIGHT?
It looks that way by pics.
This is good.
Looking better.

Just checked them...roger that top!!! Looking bueno!!:thumb: Big party in town today. Don’t give me away, but I know U know what I’m talkin bout!! Lol. Great day P!!

Back
Top Bottom