Moonshine's Backyard Blueberry Auto Bash

Goodmorning Moonshine :) I'm really digging the way your plants growing :thumb: hope all is well in your world, have an awesome day

Here is “dos” this am. FYI....they only come out of tent for pics, training, inspection, water & food......what do you guys see? Any problems? My concerns are....no staggered nodes. But I do see 2 pistols out of balls at nodes, not just one pistol which I’ve read somewhere it means hermie/male. But this is fem seed, so hermie is more likely. Penny or anyone, do females sometimes have symmetrical nodes too. Or do symmetrical nodes always mean hermie or male? Im also concerned with how flexible this plants are. And the purpling stems on newer upper growth. Also in some pics some leaves look like sections of them are lightening up to a less dark green color let’s say. ......please lmk what u guys think....here’s dos...
13F1F6F7-DC16-456D-B389-18590DBD7535.jpeg
3A5FD13A-CD18-48E0-8E87-8F1BEF1D3D75.jpeg
470C8D8A-57F6-4951-BAD6-F6029E2F7081.jpeg
610B4D4D-7566-4A41-9A6A-720F6A6FD170.jpeg
B4B20FB6-35F9-42EF-9518-1EE91EBD83B7.jpeg
D8F90857-A9BB-4072-8359-034E0324B85D.jpeg
CACB7C05-13D2-4D4F-870D-54044A3AFFC9.jpeg
BF0776C8-8295-4681-BA7E-CE48A35ABE8E.jpeg
also....is this pipe cleaner on the main cola in a bad spot, like....is this going to fill in to one bud you think???

Like PW said brother!
They are going through a transition period.
Give them time to react to your interventions.
Your doing research! Don't stop.
In TheShed is giving you great advice!
Color, texture, smell, overall look of the plant. Is there way of communicating.
Learn to read your plants.
Your getting It!
I tend to ere to caution on over doing. But, I have confidence in my decisions.
Have a little bit more CONFIDENCE in your ability.
You can do it!

Like PW said brother!
They are going through a transition period.
Give them time to react to your interventions.
Your doing research! Don't stop.
In TheShed is giving you great advice!
Color, texture, smell, overall look of the plant. Is there way of communicating.
Learn to read your plants.
Your getting It!
I tend to ere to caution on over doing. But, I have confidence in my decisions.
Have a little bit more CONFIDENCE in your ability.
You can do it!

Thanks my brother. Hope all is good with you. Your grow & expertise is beyond amazing my friend. You seem to have centuries of experience. It’s like watching “emmitt”or “sweetness” in their primes!! Thanks for kind words. Did u email for mam p??

The dark color is getting better!

As for the nuts....they may or may not be!
On photo period regular or fem. Produce these 3 to 6 weeks in flower.
Small plants I just pull them.
MINDY IS a different story...BIG PLANT!
I KEEP A SPRAY BOTTLE OF pH WATER HANDY AND WATCH!

This is good
Bottom one spit out a pistol.
NO HERMIE!

420-magazine-mobile828858944.jpg

This was 2 days ago, I'm relaxed now. Lol

Supposed to hear from live soon! :thumb:
Yeh, just up and disappear. What July?

No kiss, pat on behind heading out the door.
A glass of water, 2 asprines and a taxi ride........
?????
Wait hmmmm that's a "One Night Stand".

Anyway. . . . . . .

The dark color is getting better!

As for the nuts....they may or may not be!
On photo period regular or fem. Produce these 3 to 6 weeks in flower.
Small plants I just pull them.
MINDY IS a different story...BIG PLANT!
I KEEP A SPRAY BOTTLE OF pH WATER HANDY AND WATCH!

This is good
Bottom one spit out a pistol.
NO HERMIE!

420-magazine-mobile828858944.jpg

This was 2 days ago, I'm relaxed now. Lol

So no plucking off just yet? Thanks bro

Everything is looking better for the water Moon! Nice idea to check the dry pots and compare them :thumb:

Now that all the leaves aren't drooping as much I'm still thinking there's too much N in the soil for these plants at this time. Next time you water give them a complete flush, like 2-3x the pot size in plain water. It won't do them any harm because it's time to start with the flowering nutes anyway which will have less N and more P and K. You can use a flushing solution like SledgeHammer if you have any or just straight water.

If those balls make you nervous, pluck them off. They're not adding anything to the plant and you won't worry any more. If you miss one and it grows a pistil like Furcifer said, it's all good. If they don't, spray with water to neutralize the pollen and take it off then.

Everything is looking better for the water Moon! Nice idea to check the dry pots and compare them :thumb:

Now that all the leaves aren't drooping as much I'm still thinking there's too much N in the soil for these plants at this time. Next time you water give them a complete flush, like 2-3x the pot size in plain water. It won't do them any harm because it's time to start with the flowering nutes anyway which will have less N and more P and K. You can use a flushing solution like SledgeHammer if you have any or just straight water.

If those balls make you nervous, pluck them off. They're not adding anything to the plant and you won't worry any more. If you miss one and it grows a pistil like Furcifer said, it's all good. If they don't, spray with water to neutralize the pollen and take it off then.

Thanks shed. I’ve been going through your journal again, & it still amazes me that was your first grow. Quick study I’d say!! Just got around to 420 again, so just saw your post. You think they look better? They looked the same to me earlier b4 I went to work. I’m bout to check them. I get all excited to go look at them, but then they seem to stop growing. :thumb: I might just do it in The morning. Rest well all you leafy greens!!

Oh yeah. I’ve NEVER had this happen yet, gold leaf from 420....soaked 24 hrs.....pt 24 hrs, it never sunk & still no tail. Same with xmas cookie seed. Dammit!! Thinking about putting them in a solo cup of flushed ffof, for a small shits. Grins grow & get at least a sample of some diff strains.

Back
Top Bottom