Moonshine's Backyard Blueberry Auto Bash

Hard to tell which are the lower ones with all the wiring ;) but it's most important as they head into flower that the undercarriage get light. The idea is to have all nodes getting evenly lit and generally at the same height. They will stretch as they flower so it's important to view the plants with that in mind. Spread them out as they grow but I don't you need to be concerned with "down" any more.

Thanks shed!!! And everyone!!!

I would say keeping it all close to the same height is a good idea as well as keeping all growth uncovered by any other growth.
Every potential bud site
should be ~ the same height
with ~ the same light.

That’s what I thought dammit. Guess I need to tighten up & stop being lazy! Lol. Thanks bro!! :thumb:

Hahaha
Biggest drawback of LST is watering once you have ties everywhere lol just gotta take your time, a small watering can with a long spout helps a lot

Yeppers!! That’s what I used last night. Had to clean it out thouroghly, as I tossed it in bottom of the greenhouse after my first harvest in April!!!

Whoops...forgot pics...
0CB5E775-70FD-46C1-9775-CC98BB25BC8D.jpeg
98B055AC-542C-4AE2-9677-349A605FBCB0.jpeg
Same plant...2 diff branches

Yeppers!! That's what I used last night. Had to clean it out thouroghly, as I tossed it in bottom of the greenhouse after my first harvest in April!!!
420-magazine-mobile943008046.jpg

Hey Them, you filed for the patent on that yet?
:"Patent pending": I'm really pleased with it. But it's super loud? I never knew watering could be so loud!

Back
Top Bottom