Moonshine's Backyard Blueberry Auto Bash

Hot as hell in tent...90f. But........
7ECCE886-2778-4C16-B454-8470CFA7F3E3.jpeg
Weather is improving!! But, my temps with lights on, & zipped up, is 6 deg higher than outside, so I may need either a space heater, or more lights. I’d think more lights since I’m spending more on electricity, I may as well get em more light!!

Hot as hell in tent...90f. Weather is improving!! But, my temps with lights on, & zipped up, is 6 deg higher than outside, so I may need either a space heater, or more lights. I'd think more lights since I'm spending more on electricity, I may as well get em more light!!

Dude, where's the $15 exhaust fan? Inside may be 90 but it shouldn't be 96!

Or bring them in the house for the daytime.

It’s only 90 in tent...lol...84 outside. Just raining. I passed on a fan due to a cool snap making me think fall was here! It was hot again a couple days, but it’s cooling again. I can’t see it getting hot too much more from now till next summer:thumb:

As I recall the exhaust vent was to enable you to run lights during the day so that no one would see any pink at night and attract unwanted attention.

Hey, how’s that blueberry? 14% thc, that sounds really low. I didn’t even look at that. I was sold when I saw blueberry & auto

Everyone loves the blueberry. A little short-lived but not a single person has complained about the high. Many folks found that a plus bc something may come up you can't handled toasted.

Vent that area bro you want the area no higher then 84 lol

I know, but my theory is, exhaust fan wont help much if it’s pulling outside temperature in. Right? The tents basically outside in the shade let’s say. So if it’s 90 or anything over 84 we’ll say, won’t it always be only as cool as the outside temp. I mean, that’s what it’s putting in the tent? I don’t know if I said that right. Did that make any sense at all? Lol

Yes. As long as the air you bring in is cooler than what is already in your tent, your ok.

Oops. Maybe I miss understood. So yes you will only be able to get your tent to the outside temp but that's still 6 degrees cooler than where your at. Which is 6° better than where you are, too high.

No o understand bud.

I'm thinking it still sucks that humidity and heat out think of it has a dog in a car on hot day?

Now give that dog ventalltion it will survive a lot longer then not I bet?

I just think she'd says 40$ or something for one what can it hurt and if not maybe. You can find use somewhere else for her? Hmm.

Just being that second view bro .

As I recall the exhaust vent was to enable you to run lights during the day so that no one would see any pink at night and attract unwanted attention.

Everyone loves the blueberry. A little short-lived but not a single person has complained about the high. Many folks found that a plus bc something may come up you can't handled toasted.

Exhaust vent was for that reason, & heat...., but I cured the bright pink light problem with, well....maybe I shouldn’t describe it on here for paranoid reasons! Lol. :thumb::high-five:

If it's 84° outside it could be 84° in the tent. If it's 76° outside it could be 76° in the tent. All with a simple exhaust fan.

I hear ya bro, just didn't think there would be too many more days above 85.....I bought timers instead. They came in soooo handy. As would a fan I'm sure. Maybe next spring! Hell, this week I may need a space heater a few days! :thumb: thanks shed, joe, penny, dab...pt. Very much appreciate you guys being here for me! Really guys....thank you. :thumb::high-five:

No o understand bud.

I'm thinking it still sucks that humidity and heat out think of it has a dog in a car on hot day?

Now give that dog ventalltion it will survive a lot longer then not I bet?

I just think she'd says 40$ or something for one what can it hurt and if not maybe. You can find use somewhere else for her? Hmm.

Just being that second view bro .
Couldn't have made a better analogy .

Back
Top Bottom