Moonshine's Backyard Blueberry Auto Bash

PW says all the time "Sometimes the best thing we can do for our plants is to let them be" - she's got a lil drinky drink, I know it's hard but they'll usually resolve any issues themselves. They'll be fine.

Emailed about a mammoth p sample about 23 days ago..........got home & found this in mailbox!
EEC21810-E87C-467D-9EBC-4B45A51602D5.jpeg
:thumb: Great day everybody! Got home 3am and just woke up. Amazing opportunity to see Willie Nelson. Dwight Yokum was pretty cool too.

Main thing is, I haven't checked on dos n Luna since I left Thursday morning, and they're doing better without me than with me. It's hard for a papa to take the day his babies don't need him. Lol. I'll talk at y'all later. Time go back to bed.

Emailed about a mammoth p sample about 23 days ago..........got home & found this in mailbox!
EEC21810-E87C-467D-9EBC-4B45A51602D5.jpeg
:thumb: Great day everybody! Got home 3am and just woke up. Amazing opportunity to see Willie Nelson. Dwight Yokum was pretty cool too.

Main thing is, I haven’t checked on dos n Luna since I left Thursday morning, and they’re doing better without me than with me. It’s hard for a papa to take the day his babies don’t need him. Lol. I’ll talk at y’all later. Time go back to bed.

Sounds like you had an awesome night! I'm a fan of both, I love country and classic/southern rock like no other.

Congrats on the Mammoth P, looking forward to seeing how you run it, Shine! Have an awesome Sunday

Good morning 420 goers!! A little something Willie left the wife!
A072FB14-9AF4-43C3-85C6-1E9FAD331DC0.jpeg
1641D652-4399-4220-93CF-378E805DE326.jpeg

Luna after a little readjusting restraints after two days
C4B34BD1-E00B-4C06-9EF6-6487BEE80061.jpeg
6A22855B-785E-41A0-8300-54FF115C9F45.jpeg
dos (when I got home)
D9F076AC-24B4-4770-90CF-4AD384A3ADEB.jpeg
4294DF8B-F4A9-40AB-B695-9796A6E082FD.jpeg
after adjusting
7E30983A-438D-4C3B-83E9-89977B80889A.jpeg
547602EC-55A6-44D8-AD34-CBCA701FDDFE.jpeg
1BCA9294-E06A-4CD2-83FD-C77C16BC12E0.jpeg

I watered about a liter total for both Luna & dos before I left....these pics taken yesterday late after noon. I’m curious to see when they’ll need water again! Pistils on dos but none on Luna yet. Luna is 31 days, dos is 26 days. 1/3 of the way down baby!!

They like it when you reach out ..

Dude ....they really must. I know it’s only that little bottle (and unless that was my funky ass breath bouncing off the seal of the product), but that stuff stinks, & I haven’t even broken the seal!

Anyway, ....about 2 months ago (at least, probably more) I sent a request via a form I filled out & it said the sample was being shipped to my local hydro shop I listed. Months later, I had just given up. Then a nice member here, saw that I mentioned mammoth p sample, & forwarded me reps info in a pm. So I went through that process, & voila....23 days later , it’s in my hands!! Now I get this email, that on 10/20/17, my sample I requested a couple of months ago, is heading to my local grow shoppe. Have tracking # & all. Sweet!!! I guess I’ll have two lil bottles, & I hear a little of the stuff goes a long ways!

Now if only I can win the light contest I entered, I’ll be moving on up like George Jefferson baby!!

Nice "PICK...GIMEEEE!"

Treasure it brother...rare treat!

Babies look good, might want to....GO AWAY MORE OFTEN!

I hear ya bro. You are probably right! If it was my pick broskie, I would hop in car & hand deliver it to you! No......for real brother. I would. No bull skatin!! :thumb:

Damn that pick is really neat! Did he really give it to her or was that a joke?

Nope, no joke. Can’t really say what we did/do at the shows from time to time, but my wife is around the performers & band members all day. Where as, I’m kinda a private person. Plus, I just like seeing them, & observing , not really up for saying the same shit they hear all day prolly, & at the meet and greets. We’ve worked with some cool performers over the years. :thumb:

I think it's a little early to start the flower nutes (maybe by a week or so) but you could lower the dose of the veg nutes and see how the green looks. You'll be backing off the veg nutes anyway once you start the flowering nutes so it wouldn't be a big change in the feeding schedule.

Congrats on the pick and the memories!

No nutes at all so far....just ffof & a touch of piranha. I’ll wait a bit on the flower nutes then. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom