Moonshine's Backyard Blueberry Auto Bash

Looks like the first one is sucking up a lot of N.
Little G just looked too wet and a little stressed out

Thanks waffle. Should I just ride it out with the nitrogen, or really, is there anything I can do about it! Holy shit. Just this second thought of something. Ive been using piranha by an, I wonder if it has n in it? I’m going to check, cause maybe it isn’t the soil. I don’t think it does though.

If she doesn't perk up by end of day, I'm thinking of replanting in dryer, smaller pot? Or is that too drastic?

please dont replant them ... repotting unhappy plants will only make things worse .... they look overwatered ... and the first one turning that dark colour is to me genetics .... beside that she looks fine
the more ppl i see strugle with FFOF the less i ever wanna use it ...

please dont replant them ... repotting unhappy plants will only make things worse .... they look overwatered ... and the first one turning that dark colour is to me genetics .... beside that she looks fine
Agreed!
DO NOT REPLANT THEM.
Piranha doesn't have N in it, but it helps the plant take it up.
Also, I don't really use much nutes for the first month in FFOF. It's got everything you need

PT; FFOF is fantastic, you just have to know how to work with it. I personally love it

I don’t know if that’s it though. I didn’t have problems my first grow. Thanks, I’ll hold off on transplant...it actually looks like a complete goner for real. It came out of nowhere.

Back
Top Bottom