Moonshine's Backyard Blueberry Auto Bash

Autos no transplanting bro

Oh yeah mon!! I ain’t thaaaat GREEN! Lol. I was talking bout ww ...it’s a photo, rather ...it was a photo. Looked doomed from the moment i had to remove the hull & it’s casing from the cotelydons...however it’s spelled. :thumb: Meh....3 plants in my rinky dink tent Looks much more reasonable now!!:thumb: Wishing you a great day brother man. Running low on meds again!! And these won’t be done till New Years or better. What’s a guy to do??

Oh yeah mon!! I ain't thaaaat GREEN! Lol. I was talking bout ww ...it's a photo, rather ...it was a photo. Looked doomed from the moment i had to remove the hull & it's casing from the cotelydons...however it's spelled. :thumb: Meh....3 plants in my rinky dink tent Looks much more reasonable now!!:thumb: Wishing you a great day brother man. Running low on meds again!! And these won't be done till New Years or better. What's a guy to do??

I hear ya brotha spending out of pocket no insurance coverage is expensive why I'm in so much debt really. Lol

So outa touch man. I thought u guys up there had free healthcare! :thumb:

Moon bro whoever tells you something is free their lying

Nothing in this world is free even the air we breathe comes with a coat brotha.

We get "free" health care due to ya paying taxes again not free lol

Found a dispensary from bc that has bit better prices then my other which is sad to leave but it's a dog on dog world right?

Sighs. I liek to stay loyal though so I dunno dude what's a fella to do ?

Moon bro whoever tells you something is free their lying

Nothing in this world is free even the air we breathe comes with a coat brotha.

We get “free” health care due to ya paying taxes again not free lol

Found a dispensary from bc that has bit better prices then my other which is sad to leave but it’s a dog on dog world right?

Sighs. I liek to stay loyal though so I dunno dude what’s a fella to do ?

Hey , at least you can go to dispensary. :thumb:Round here it’s $50 bucks 1/8th or $100 1/4, for some not better than what I grew. It looks & feels better than mine, even smells better, but the effects are inferior. Weird!! Mine were airy, thin, more leaf than bud it seemed. What I buy has nice aroma & density, but no flavor & not as good effect!

So here’s ww at her own funeral....
2782418D-6A6A-43C8-9013-C661205C2F51.jpeg
u guys think I should re use the soil? Or not take a chance.

Here is alien (gazoo). Looks ok I guess , but I gave it a slight thump to see her strength of stem, & she just leaned over in the soil, (which happens to be 50%\50% soil /perlite. It does seem like she’s not rooting well. Growth seems on schedule for 8 days old I guess. Regardless, I raised soil level on her as I did to stabilize the B.B. autos. Hopefully that will help her keep upright without a cane!!
2C7854F1-BA74-4595-8222-33942D06D8B7.jpeg
Here’s Luna...
4695B9AC-FE4E-4668-9778-B17E36BA4322.jpeg
and dos.....
E8CE15F4-56C9-4A87-9E53-52608B4282DA.jpeg
Hopefully going to start some lst this weekend. Holy smokes at the stalk of dos, at just over 2 weeks old! I like!! Lots of carnivals going on, so not sure how much time I’ll have for them till Monday!! Great weekend all u green thumbed cheekey lil m:thumb:unkies!!!!

Let gazoo dry out a little and see if she puts energy into her roots.

Thanks bro. You totally called it on luna...(as you always do):thumb:, so I’ll do that brother. It seemed dry to the second knuckle, so I watered with pirahna ....about 250ml....then raised soil with ffof, which was damp from sitting in bag outside. So that’s why it looks so wet on top. If something goes awry.....ya think I should start another B.B. auto to throw in tent in its place, or just go with 2 plants?

Start another one, im about to do a 10 plant grow in a 3x3 with 1 gallon soft pots. Should be interesting, it will be in coco.

So u think gazoo isn’t looking good? I’ll b sure n check out your grow. I’d love to try coco, but maybe when I get tds meter & more money for nutes.

Back
Top Bottom