Moonshine's Backyard Blueberry Auto Bash

LST looks good. :thumb: Slow and steady. When you start with the next pull, raise up the pipe cleaner holding the base of the stem with a rock or a bit of wood. You want the stalk to bend above the soil level.

Thanks bro!! How soon? Like tommorrow? Or just if she’s perky...go for it? I for realz don’t wanna mess this grow up any more than I did already with Luna, ww, & hopefully not gadzoo too? Siggghhh

I think you should wait at least two days at this stage for the plants to get used to that first bend at the base. Come to think of it you could slide a rock under that pipe cleaner now - get it up about ½-¾" off the soil, and you may have to loosen the outer tie to keep the bend from getting too severe.

This bend is the most stressful one. After that the plant just thinks it bumped into a bigger plant and needs to grow around it!

So now I have more eyes....what’s up with dos?......
92D73100-9FDA-43BF-A5E6-BE2E7D955E7C.jpeg
F7ECBA05-BA2A-4EDF-BB1B-869BD20AF051.jpeg
0A68ADA8-C082-460C-8E8F-122B8468E3FF.jpeg
....and gadzoo.....I’m freaking pissed man. I really wanted gadzoo to make it. It was gifted by some awesome friend of mine, & now I’m effing it up.
F4E3BFC1-C820-41C3-9343-F18FFE85954F.jpeg

If she doesn't perk up by end of day, I'm thinking of replanting in dryer, smaller pot? Or is that too drastic?

That is beyond me ask furcifier or shed maybe ?

I dot want to say take it it and transplant to a 2 gal is what I would try I'm thinking then once roots pop out then go to its home

That is beyond me ask furcifier or shed maybe ?

I dot want to say take it it and transplant to a 2 gal is what I would try I’m thinking then once roots pop out then go to its home

Yup! That’s what I was thinking too bro. What you think top....penny, shed, toast, derby, dabber, spook...anyone else before I pull the trigger so to speak.

Just got back from grocery store. Not supposed to rain today. Left gadzoo out for some sun, to try & dry her out. Yeppp...you guessed it....downpour! Insert long as exhale + one big.....”eff it!” When it rains.....it.....com on now....everybody ......”it pours!” Ah....ah....see what I did there! :slide::slide: I had two choices....be a sad sack & pout, or move on to triumphant ventures!!! Sad sackin is for sad sacks. Lol. Peace y’all. Go Steelers!!! Gonna be a TOUGH one today boys!!

Back
Top Bottom