Moonshine's Backyard Blueberry Auto Bash

If you're gonna be leaving that tent open at all you probably will need to handle the garden bugs with something...neem or even insecticidal soap. Something to stop them for hunting down the cannabis!

Yeah, I already have a couple leaf munchers got one of dos’s leaves. Not much I can do but spray. I’ll be spraying everything in sight with neem & bt since I live in a warm climate. Prolly will bring over 3 big basil plants that were just for fun. Not spray it, to invite the buggers to invade my basil instead of my good herb!!

Has anyone here ever gotten the sample sent to them, and if so, what did the send? Just curious. The rep said they could send out their sample pack at 60 ml ea. Each??? I thought it was just one product. That's all I see on the website they link to. Thanks anyone.

I had two 30 mls of mammoth p
Pack fof mammoth p papers
Stickers and info on product I follow doses on side of bottle myself .

For feee they are awesome there .

I had two 30 mls of mammoth p
Pack fof mammoth p papers
Stickers and info on product I follow doses on side of bottle myself .

For feee they are awesome there .

You can have my papers!! Yes the rep was very nice and helpful. I’ve watched a few videos of grows with it...comparison grows to other products. Can’t wait to try it on one, just an nutes on another, & 1 with just los, all using sip. Sound kind of cool, and I have everything I need already so that’s a plus!

Sorry to hear Joe! Get well soon :) On the plus side your days stepping in dog shit while growing are numbered!

Me and my dang flip flops lol

Moving to crocs again next year screw or lol.. answered your question on my wall about ppm bro..
Love ya shed be safe bro

Back
Top Bottom