Moonshine's Backyard Blueberry Auto Bash

You only run the lights at night when it's cool and that's when you run the exhaust fan. Close the intake vent during the day and no light leaks!

Don't know if you want to mount that vent outside the tent as it might attract more attention.

You having trouble keeping the humidity up? In Florida?

It’s bottomed to 26% and right now it’s 45%. Nights are on point. About 75% with lights on.

Here’s blueberry #2, we'll cleverly call him “Dos”. :thumb:p. 1 week
3F2BE86D-51B2-4BC4-8DB9-49A3E9868D19.jpeg
here is Luna this am ...12 days...droopy & stunted& crippled, but hanging on for dear life...
739A1372-ED89-4776-83C3-E744FCDE44FD.jpeg

I threw a ww fem & og strain from outer space I heard into pots....waiting for some helmets to pop up!!!
BBEA2F53-A799-4C43-97B1-44204B3A8D7D.jpeg
D7CFFE80-E75B-4FB5-ABAE-C025C790FCEF.jpeg
Y’all have great day. Oh, I plan on a 20/4 light schedule for tent, and hopefully after 1-1/2 months , they’ll be sturdy enough to hold some flower when I put them outside around dec 1. I’ll have until the first of March to mid March for them to finish outside, and I guess if they’re not finished by then, I could bring them back in tent to finish. I just wanted to see what I could get by doing so.

I see Luna taking off and being a monster in the end.

I hope so big dawg. Since she’s my wife’s, Luna would have to be brown & slime until I throw in the towel!! Lol. Or I might want that space, and give her mine!!! She’d never know!!! :thumb: Just kidding babe!! I only said that cause I know you read my shit!! Lol. Or am I just paranoid? :hookah::blunt:

I've never lived anywhere dry but don't they do swamp coolers in Florida? Take a bowl of water, put a towel in it so it's a mound in the bowl, then take your fan and point it at the bowl. It should lower the temp and raise the humidity at the same time!

By the way, I hope that straw isn't still sitting on top of the tent...

Oooopps!!! It is. I tried the wet towel thing before, but didn’t do much (a couple of degrees maybe, but after you & joe both mentioned it, ima give it a go again!! What is it about this that makes you want to get a farm & go to town!!!! :thumb:

Looking good over here moonshine! A light proof vent is always an option for your lower hole. (That sounded.... wrong). I haven't looked around for costs, just made a little sample one out of 90° aluminum roof flashing a week or 2 back. As totally legal as my grow maybe I'm trying to avoid blurple light seen from outside, just to be safe. I think the vent I rigged cost 5 bucks so if your a DIY kinda guy I'm happy to share. If you can afford it, may just be easier to buy one, but i assume it's a very good investment to keep suspicion down after your last scare.

Hope all is well ✌

Looking good over here moonshine! A light proof vent is always an option for your lower hole. (That sounded.... wrong). I haven't looked around for costs, just made a little sample one out of 90° aluminum roof flashing a week or 2 back. As totally legal as my grow maybe I'm trying to avoid blurple light seen from outside, just to be safe. I think the vent I rigged cost 5 bucks so if your a DIY kinda guy I'm happy to share. If you can afford it, may just be easier to buy one, but i assume it's a very good investment to keep suspicion down after your last scare.

Hope all is well ✌

Thanks bro! A light proof vent. Sounds interesting. :thumb:

Good morning all. Hope your day is excellent and prosperous. Added a cfl to each seed about to pop up. The man from outer space, is up but hasn’t shed its helmet. The ww is about to any time. Also added the little 35-40w (can’t remember for sure), but it’s a lil more light at least on “dos”. We’ll see how temps do. High is 82 deg f today, so that would be up to 90 in there today. May take out for free fresh air & sun. Great day. :thumb:

Is this overkill (the extra lighting?)
18F9A865-1F70-400E-BC45-07BF262D053E.jpeg

I'll almost bet on it! Lol

Stop tripping me out penny

Positive. Positive lol

I'll have to hijack her cell and open history lol

Hope all is well ✌

Thanks dab!!! You have your diy link handy bro??

Here is ole angry alien poppin up yesterday morning....
ED0DAE33-E124-4792-AD43-5FFF108875D7.jpeg
here she is this am....stretching a bit to me with one cfl about 2” away, & the two 300 w leds. (15” away). Shed, I’ll be moving the little ones out under cfl only tonight & until they grow as you suggested. Thanks bro. That’s what I love about this community, everyone is genuinely nice or helpful, respectful and provide great ideas as well as point out something fairly obvious for someone like me that smoked too much, & didn’t even cross my mind.

Thanks shed man, great call bud. Oh yeah, I was about to post angry alien pic from today....:lot-o-toke:
4C7E70B0-73CD-4A79-B8A0-0D012E0C3C9B.jpeg
it had its seed stuck on, & had to remove it. Here is the ww this am ....also removed shell , as well as a coating on the leaves that was keeping them from opening. It was there for a day as I tried to see if it would come off naturally, but after a day, I removed it carefully myself.
C355BB06-3C5C-4ECC-BA1C-2D37683A8430.jpeg
here are pics of Luna & dos last night, after I raised soil level & watered in. ........Luna....
9F6685CF-53EC-471F-BB42-7791195893DF.jpeg
.....and dos.....
A779A7D0-FCB9-43F2-982A-58B1F88D65F2.jpeg
.....great day y’all!!

Back
Top Bottom