Moonshine's Backyard Blueberry Auto Bash

I'd say get them out of the heat! That's what sent all three of my second grow into flower at 4" tall.
Better than mine at less than 2 inches I mean Goldie obviously haha!

Nooo!!! Throw a tooth pick by her and tape her up. Never give up, never surrender lol

I had a toothpick in there, but took out for the pic. Don’t think any tape is gonna help her now....just checked her again, and she’s calling “Elizabeth!!

Haha....these were old geezers. On a comeback tour. Lol. $$$ is $$$ though. Holy cow though, this old bastard (me) just had an INSANE 10 battle with cramps in both hamstrings at same time. It freakin woke me up screaming...had my poor wife thinking I had a heart attack!

So Luna is still green! She can’t stand up on her own, and looks weak, but still petty and green. Also, seems like leaves are growing....a little. Might just be wishful thinking.

Haha....these were old geezers. On a comeback tour. Lol. $$$ is $$$ though. Holy cow though, this old bastard (me) just had an INSANE 10 battle with cramps in both hamstrings at same time. It freakin woke me up screaming...had my poor wife thinking I had a heart attack!

So Luna is still green! She can't stand up on her own, and looks weak, but still petty and green. Also, seems like leaves are growing....a little. Might just be wishful thinking.
They're resilient those suckers stick with it! And eat a banana and have a glass of water. I swear by potassium and water for cramping!

We're supposed to drink 1/2 our body weight, in oz everyday.....

I'm terrible trying to learn to drink water myself lose this fat ass belly I got going lol

Back
Top Bottom