Moonshine's Backyard Blueberry Auto Bash

But will that cool it off more than the clip and floor fans I have already?? Or does this suck hot air out? Obviously I know nothing bout this. Think I'll search YouTube! Peace out buddy!!

It's straight up multiplication. 2.5x4x5 = 50. Your tent is 50 cubic feet, so that fan will clear out all the air in the tent every minute (50 CFM - cubic feet per minute). It will pull outside air in to replace the air in the tent as it exhausts, which is why I earlier suggested lights on at night when it's cooler. If it's 75° outside, then as your lights try to heat up the tent the fan will be continuously replacing it with 75º air. Nothing to see from the street at all!

By the way....blueberry 2 (name tbd later) should be up tommorrow!! Exciting stuff! Oh, something just crossed my mind....??? for you guys and/or gals ...... I found two window screens laying around. I don't know about you guys, but I've had problems with critters (birds) swooping down and yanking my sprouts....wtf is up with that?? Anyway, I'm thinking about rigging up something to protect them with the screen I found. Would the plant still get enough light thru it? Standard screen. Thanks yall!!

Poly ?

It's straight up multiplication. 2.5x4x5 = 50. Your tent is 50 cubic feet, so that fan will clear out all the air in the tent every minute (50 CFM - cubic feet per minute). It will pull outside air in to replace the air in the tent as it exhausts, which is why I earlier suggested lights on at night when it's cooler. If it's 75° outside, then as your lights try to heat up the tent the fan will be continuously replacing it with 75º air. Nothing to see from the street at all!

I never understood that before. Thanks friend. :high-five:

Oh, and I had planned on 20/4 schedule. Lights off 7pm-11pm.....leds from 11pm-9am.....natural sun for the remaining light hours. May change a bit when time change comes right? But that fan will also be sweet on rainy days.

Keep in mind that by the end of this month it will be getting dark long before 7pm so you'll have more than 4 hours of dark. If you want to stick with that schedule you'll have to have the lights come on earlier than 11pm. On the plus side, the sun will be up much earlier than 9am so you are just shifting the lighting earlier.

Keep in mind that by the end of this month it will be getting dark long before 7pm so you'll have more than 4 hours of dark. If you want to stick with that schedule you'll have to have the lights come on earlier than 11pm. On the plus side, the sun will be up much earlier than 9am so you are just shifting the lighting earlier.

Yup!! You got it!! This is how my first grow went. But I started it on 2/7 (bob marley's bday). :thumb:

Bluberry 2 is up and at em!! Coming soon today in next few hours 2 xmas cookies!!! For Christmas!! Wish I could throw out a ww, super blue dream, gold leaf, bubba kush, alien og and a bagseed from what is yager I think!! Damn. Maybe I'll try vegging some starting mid nov to mid dec in tent, & then put em outside to finish naturally for harvest in march or April? What you guys think? Thanks!!

Oh, here is another cool link to some led info I found. A bit outdated, but it listed my galaxy hydro leds in their blog as one of the ones tested & proven to work well on cannabis. Says can get .5 g per watt. They are 300w lights (130 actual draw) so 2-1/2 - 4 oz per light possible. The 4 oz prediction is based on expert growing probably. I'd take tw oz per plant for now. You guys hang with me and help me achieve my goal!! It will come back to u in time!!! Great day to all!! :high-five:

Which LED Grow Lights Are Best for Growing Cannabis? | Grow Weed Easy

Oh, here is another cool link to some led info I found. A bit outdated, but it listed my galaxy hydro leds in their blog as one of the ones tested & proven to work well on cannabis. Says can get .5 g per watt. They are 300w lights (130 actual draw) so 2-1/2 - 4 oz per light possible. The 4 oz prediction is based on expert growing probably. I'd take tw oz per plant for now. You guys hang with me and help me achieve my goal!! It will come back to u in time!!! Great day to all!! :high-five:

Which LED Grow Lights Are Best for Growing Cannabis? | Grow Weed Easy
Yessir. I rely heavily on their opinions over there at growweedeasy. However I went with a brand not listed.... I found a unit with more red than vipar. I was thinking of adding a galaxy to the mix for flower. There is a journal of someone who got almost 1 g per watt off the galaxy 300 watt! So I think you can easily do 2 to 4 off that light :)

Yessir. I rely heavily on their opinions over there at growweedeasy. However I went with a brand not listed.... I found a unit with more red than vipar. I was thinking of adding a galaxy to the mix for flower. There is a journal of someone who got almost 1 g per watt off the galaxy 300 watt! So I think you can easily do 2 to 4 off that light :)

Hells yeah!!

Hello all. After a very hot day of being left alone outside, This little girl was keeled over in the dirt.
48C89A9C-08FD-4F19-B1F4-DB141CD61C86.jpeg
and this little guy (xmas cookie) hasn't straightened a bit.
5DAFAA87-8224-4826-BD2A-2C949E643C67.jpeg
and this is the second blueberry
7DD9D878-B6D4-4F58-90E7-E343422BCBEF.jpeg

I think the top pic is a goner for sure. I think I left it in hot sun without proper water way too long. Used rapid rooters for sprouting my first grow and I at Passat finished. May have to go back too em. Sigh......those were my last two autoflower seeds. 5 swings, 5 misses. Wtf??? Good day to all!:thumb:

Nooo!!! Throw a tooth pick by her and tape her up. Never give up, never surrender lol

Back
Top Bottom