MNS - My New Spot

Thanks dabbler :passitleft: hopefully not to beasty. They did grow a little more in the last week before flip than what I expected them too..

Hope you get something nice with the bohdis.. I was real keen on some of his stuff a while back but couldn't get any of what I wanted,all sold out. Then his Appalachian died. he goes through parent plants though, for what that's worth and a little expensive for what you get,for my liking. Anybody paying over $2 a bean, your really getting spanked hard..

Yeah man I got some really rare packs from a friend in the states ;) Tranquil Elephantizer Remix, Temple and Sunshine Daydream :) Tbh I paid less than what I could pick up any Bodhi packs from a seedbank, cost me $155us incl shipping :thumb: I can get more rare Bodhi shit if you are interested, let me know what ones you wanted before they sold out, she has a shitload and probably has the ones you are looking for :thumb: if it wasn't so close to xmas I would have bought a whole heap more lol

Dream Beaver and prayer tower sat, were two I can remember that I wanted.. sounds like you got some nice ones :thumb:

Postman just made a delivery.. bloody happy with the build quality of this thing.. not as big as they make out. portable in every sense, as far as my world revolves.. looking forward to testing it out.. 3year warranty :rofl::rofl:

IMG_025665.JPG

$200 all up but I got a glass mouth piece and some easy load buckets also.. was 20% off for Black Friday.. $219 from Aus vapes.. type Aus vapes coupon codes, you might be able to find a 10-20% off. I've just discovered these codes, be surprised who has them..

That'd be good feral.. hopefully some dream beaver.. actually both :rofl::rofl:

Hey Grizz, great thread...just found you, it's been a little while.

Seems like you're doing great and the plants look super.

I've got a roomful right now, check it out when you get a minute.

Keep it up mate!

Peace, Hyena

Just harvested Medicine Man... geez she looks and smells nice. nice mightn't be the right word, it only nice from a smokers perspective,smells a little rank, which is nice :rofl::rofl: enough of that confusion..

IMG_026271.JPG

IMG_026472.JPG

IMG_026560.JPG

G'day Hyena :passitleft: yeah I see your roomful, looks great.. just don't go away and lose it.. :passitleft: hope you and yours are all well :thumb:

Flower tent update..
Shark shock day two since flip

IMG_027672.JPG

Super silver haze day 3 since flip

IMG_027561.JPG

Mango widow day 8 since flip

IMG_027465.JPG

La Niña.. love this girls flowers.. she's a little finicky

IMG_026867.JPG

IMG_027067.JPG

IMG_027253.JPG

IMG_027348.JPG

Medicine Man

IMG_026770.JPG

My state is in the middle of an extreme weather event.. warnings on news tv/radio and in paper.. I just saw a classic pic taken.. little puddle on the road, with the caption, Melburnians unite, this shall not destroy us, we will rebuild.. it was a dud event. Couple areas in the whole state flooded. Our state is about the same size as Texas..

Hey Grizz, yeah, last night was ridiculous, picking up the kids at school, you'd get the idea from all the housewives it was armageddon, small people, small worlds, in their minds, heavy rain is the same as flaming lava balls.

I'm glad you survived it mate, was wondering how it was affecting you.. worse than I thought, mothers club at school car park, I feel for you, keep the head up, it won't last forever. :rofl::rofl:

Girls are looking wonderful Grizz, love the colours. The buds are beautiful, lots of beautiful frost and orange pistils going on there - thats some of my favourite stuff. I love dark purple buds, there is something very sexy about the darker plants. I might have a go at some dark buds for generation 3....

bkack thumbs :passitleft: I said back a bit that I haven't seen you for a while.. nev skunk finished a while ago.. Ill find a pic.. smokes ok.. they say it gets better with a long cure. Pity I won't find out about that theory :rofl: can't even let the shit cure a month without smoking it all. :rofl: how's things anyway mate? Got yourself a house? Outta that area? Hope your well bud..

IMG_54887.JPG

Back
Top Bottom