MNS - My New Spot

Thanks Ditchweed... a nice girl this one.. hope I'm not shattered I didn't take clones.. devastated I didn't from critical skunk. My favourite smoke I've grown. hopefully its not a seed in a haystack and I can get it or better again. At least I know now who's skunks I was after.. shanti's stinky ones :rofl:

Mad dabbler.. I don't know.. if I was to try and reverse a female, I'd use over 40ppm minimum..

Hey Grizz, that's some frosty looking bud you have going there. Been out of the mix for 4 months but just getting things fired back up. My son thinks he wants to relocate to a legal state when he graduates and become a grower so I'm turning the keys to the tent over to him so he can get his feet wet. He dropped 3 seeds Sunday, a OG, a Sour D, and a White Widow.

Long time no see mate :passitleft: how's it all going? The options for the kids are changing :rofl: good stuff.. his cracking some nice ones.. did you find the medicine your mrs needs/likes? Good to see you mate..

Thanks man.. :passitleft: Found it... two words... critical skunk..

You might have mate, similar makeup in something. There's a list of strains to search for these profiles, I'll try to find. It's something to do with what Nevile listed as afgT and afgS.. ASH is another I remember listed..

Long time no see mate :passitleft: how's it all going? The options for the kids are changing :rofl: good stuff.. his cracking some nice ones.. did you find the medicine your mrs needs/likes? Good to see you mate..

Things with the Mrs. have been, for the lack of a better word, evolving. In August she went on disability for her depression, anxiety, fibromyalgia, and trying to get off the opiates. It's been a journey. She saw a new psychiatrist that changed up a lot of the drugs that she was taking. As such she quit using cannabis for a while (4 months) so she knew what effects those changes were making. She found a better balance of mental meds and began slowly decreasing the opioids (dropping 5mg of daily intake per week). Her improvement was enough that the psychiatrist then deemed her a candidate for Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation therapy which lasted 7 weeks. Overall she's the best she's been in years now. Her depression and anxiety have lessened, although not completely gone. She's off the opiates, which were making her foggy and unable to concentrate. The Fibromyalgia is what it is. She ended up quitting her job a couple weeks ago but has gotten her teaching license back to teach middle school language arts or history. She's currently looking for new employment. All that being said, just about a week ago she picked up her vape and tried some of the Blueberry from my last grow and it seems to be her favorite. It's a very smooth, mellow smoke and the buzz isn't overpowering, very relaxing. It's my personal favorite out of all the strains I've grown too. The wife and I are both a little disappointed that my son didn't crack the last Blueberry bean I still had when he made his choice of strains, but it's his grow. We should have enough on hand until the next time it sees the tent. I've been instructed by the Mrs. that I'm not allowed to give any more of the Blueberry away (which I've been stingy about in the first place).

On a side note...I have a friend I make butter for. She uses it to make green Rice Crispy squares. I made her a batch of butter from some Painkiller XL, a 50/50 THC to CBD strain, since I still have a bunch of it and noone seems to care for it when smoked. Well, our city hosted 4 Ironman triathalon events this year, including the world championships. I guess some of my butter/her squares made it into the hands of some of the competitors. She got positive feedback on them. I guess the participants use edibles to dull the pain and increase their endurance while torturing their bodies. Who knew?

Progress mate, that sounds good. Great actually.. but it must be hard on you both.. hope your kids help you... with license back she'll be able to get work, if your countries anything like ours, there seems always to be a shortage of teachers. Stress and pay doesnt help...
Oh yes,get baked and doing triathlons is a scene. Mulls always gone with the outdoors crowd, surfers snowboarders skaters, now with the vapers add in , hiking mountain bike riding fighting running.. you singular focus on the task.. I always would get stoned before footy training (not usually before a game but sometimes did).. the hardest part was getting there. Once there it was a cruise, get right into it but if was smoking to relax after work,not just having a few before training, I really had to force myself there, especially cold raining nights :rofl:

La Niña

IMG_024070.JPG

Medicine Man

IMG_024157.JPG

Mango widow, five days flipped

IMG_024270.JPG

Super silver haze flipped last night

IMG_024363.JPG

You might have mate, similar makeup in something. There's a list of strains to search for these profiles, I'll try to find. It's something to do with what Nevile listed as afgT and afgS.. ASH is another I remember listed..

I think I remember reading that somewhere on the MNS forum, where I wouldn't know lol. I do have a few of his skunk crosses though which I should find something similar ;)

You got a nice little run of plants going lately Grizz. All looking nice. Might have to look into some of those mns critical skunk for the future. Seems like you got a good one.

Feral.. you know I forgot I had those new skunk beans.. I'll do a shit critical skunk and new skunk run... i sense a stinky new year :rofl:
Thanks Aussie.. I've been impressed with the plants. You won't go wrong with critical skunk. Sort of plant you'd be happy either doing a selection or cloning and doing a slow selection over time..
mateysmurf. Yeah sounds good.. few growers swear by it, their favourite strain from mns.. hopefully I can get one of the two I have to flower without hurting them too bad. Going to be middle of summer, which might be good, hopefully quicker sativas that'll get nice airy foxtails..

Hope you get something nice with the bohdis.. I was real keen on some of his stuff a while back but couldn't get any of what I wanted,all sold out. Then his Appalachian died. he goes through parent plants though, for what that's worth and a little expensive for what you get,for my liking. Anybody paying over $2 a bean, your really getting spanked hard..

Just a few Ortega seedlings. Really pretty seedling actually.. well I'm not sure if they are or if my excitement for them has given me rose coloured glasses..All look the same except arnie twin, its standing 3/4 taller than the rest.. I'll up pot these over the weekend.. might have cracked them a little early. ive still got a ssh and mango widow to flip. Shark shock went in last night.. running out of space in flower tent.

IMG_025171.JPG
IMG_025373.JPG

IMG_025067.JPG

Looks great griz! I really love the structure on the medicine man, and the two you just flipped are gonna be beast when they start stacking. Nice work

Back
Top Bottom