MNS - My New Spot

Thanks mate.. :thumb::passitleft:

What'd it say?

First update for outdoors girl in the spot this year.. master Kaze.... hasn't had anything yet, no water no feed no nothing.. she's hit with whitefly at the moment. I'm not concerned and I won't do anything, as my raspberries strawberries etc are starting to get into flower, it'll be good fodder and calling for the ladybugs.. anyways, she's looking a nice healthy green..

IMG_017563.JPG

Beauty!

Had black friday sales in australia, wtf. Picked up a good deal on an xbox one for the kids (lol) for xmas... i dont even know what black friday really is to show my ignorance... just a sale to me. Probably an iconic day otherwise... :/

Just a sale isn't it? All it is here.. all I've heard about it, sales.. and now there's cyber Monday also.. might hook up with thanksgiving, maybe... some marketing bullshit no doubt.. To Show thanks by letting you fight out for $100 off :rofl:

Had to end up googling. Just another marketing day.
Black Friday is an informal name for the day following Thanksgiving Day in the United States, the fourth Thursday of November, which has been regarded as the beginning of the country's Christmas shopping season since 1952. Wikipedia

Lol, thought so... what's Boxing Day :rofl:

Ah yes, Black Friday, a day I never leave the house.
It is like Lord of the Flies only the adults ain't coming. Lol.

I did see a video of 4 grown men fighting and making complete fools of themselves
for a toy truck. It is embarrassing and there are tons more examples.
I think it is one of our ways of showing our exceptionalism.

Merry Christmas

Cheers.

What are you planning to grow?
Honestly nl5×Afghan or nl5×skunk peaked my interest and I have a critical haze widow come to think about it. Too many to choose from.
1.nl5× afghan
2.early haze
3.g13 widow
4.early queen
5.dreamtime
6.g13×skunk
7.masterkaze
8.critical haze widow
9.devil
10.spice
11.shit
12.nl5×skunk
13.nl5×haze
14.ortega
15.angel heart
16.Neville haze mango.
Wow that is some genetics . Which strain would I find the most potent mothers.

mothers will show you, they are easy.. you'll grow a plant like the look smell stone and want to do something with it.. finding the dads the hard one..

That critical haze widow, like to see what you end up with there.. Nl5haze Spice NHmango (if you can find a good one) Ortega any g13, man you got some nice ones to look through.. there a dude that only gets walkabout and dreamtime for breeding... you'll find some good stuff mate..

I was just looking, not that it means much but shark shock recently tested at 27%..

I hadn't seen the chw before.. that's peaked my interest.. I'd love to see it grown..

That's a bargain.. and your most expensive :rofl: mine has been Nevils haze at $50.. got a few around the $35-$40, ssh mango haze and La Niña (la Nina was going way overs when I wanted it,I got a packet at $13, 2 weeks ago)

That's a bargain.. and your most expensive :rofl: mine has been Nevils haze at $50.. got a few around the $35-$40, ssh mango haze and La Niña (la Nina was going way overs when I wanted it,I got a packet at $13, 2 weeks ago)
Can't wait to pay for my wins this week . Only problem my postal service has issues right now. We dealt with a monster hurricane this year. So delivery may be delayed . Still waiting on an order I made at the vault. Called my postal services they are not receiving mail from europe right now.

Damn... hurricane.. holy shit.. I'll stop complaining about 30 one day 15 the next... what do you do to live through a hurricane, lay lay and pray? Hopefully the delivery service opens up soon.. cheapest way to pay is with cash in an envolope. just make sure you get tracking with it..

Back
Top Bottom