Mini Green House Grow

Re: setting sun's mini-greenhouse grow

everything is lookin great, that purple trich is kick ass

your plants are looking real nice my friend. you are doin a great job bro.

you've come a long way since you started these girls, you must be dying to taste them. . . . this is the most critical part of growing. . . . learning how to wait. lol. seems like your breezing through it though. you've been with these girls a long time, it's gonna be like loosing a family member when you have to cut them down.

stay cool bro.

We have been through thick and thin together, these girls and I. The life cycle is long enough to develop a relationship with them, at least with smaller grows, and yeah, it's a bittersweet thing to chop them after spending this much time together, but the sweet part helps :ganjamon:.

The patience comes from trying really hard to ensure that I have enough meds to last me through bloom, lol.

thanks for the reflective note,

take care WOF

Plants are looking amazing, I guess it goes without saying you have done such a great job with your plants and you journal. I think anyone going threw it no matter what level of grower would learn something. Great job again. + rep

thank you for the compliments and rep, sonzor. Your consistent visits, support, advice, and encouragement have really helped me through this grow! :thanks:

Excellent plants and great pics!
Those are some fat sticky buds!
Can't wait to hear how they weigh and smoke!:yummy:

They are looking pretty nice. I got 2.6 oz from 7 plants on my previous grow, but I think these 3 plants will easily top that. I can't wait to post a smoke report for ya! :grinjoint:

thanks bro!

Thanks Sun for the Girdling Tip! I believe I will try one of the smaller Branches or a branch with Smaller Buds to see if that Branch improves over the Others!

Nice Grow Dude!STG

Sounds good bro! It's so easy to do, and the more data points the better.

thanks Stealth!

Nice Pics SS looks greta as always."I'm sure it nice t o hear someone say that huh<---?" +reps if i can

It's not so much the specific words, but that we said them. That's what creates the supportive community here ;). Always nice to hear and thanks for the rep!

and I still can't believe that pumpkin you carved for Pit!

take care Pacha!

everything is lookin great, that purple trich is kick ass

thanks Flurple!

your grow is looking good!

I have a question regarding the girdling. If the whole plant is done in the last two weeks, is the girdling done at the same time as when switching to a plain water flush period or is the flushing time modified at all?

looking good hope I get buds that big all over my bushy northern lights

I have a question regarding the girdling. If the whole plant is done in the last two weeks, is the girdling done at the same time as when switching to a plain water flush period or is the flushing time modified at all?

The entire root system will start to die as soon as the stem is girdled, but I'm not sure if your regular flushing regimen would need to be adjusted.

I think I would just flush as usual so as not to introduce another variable that might affect the results, if I was trying to follow the usefulness of the girdling.

Good question.

thanks bro!

SHORTY, BLOOM DAY 56

GROUP SHOT
IMG_3187_Medium.JPG

IMG_3146_Medium.JPG

IMG_3118_Medium.JPG

IMG_3120_Medium.JPG

IMG_3173_Medium.JPG

Hey, what's up, doc?
WOAW man, this is some nice plants, and damn already 82 pages on this thread! ^^, you definitely got and audience SS!
I saw that you were pollinating some of you buds, How many seeds do you think you can get out of a single pollinated bud?
Good luck with your grow, i can't wait to see the end result!
Buds-B

Back
Top Bottom