Thanks!
I was planning on it for last summer's grow, but I never got around to sending the samples in. In fact I'm looking at them right now, lol.
They're sitting on my desk out of the light, packaged and labelled and ready to send. I really should do that. It would be good to know.

i would not bother now. if the sample sits longer than 2 wks it will degrade enough the results won't be accurate.
testing for commercial product has to happen within 48 hrs of harvest.

i would not bother now. if the sample sits longer than 2 wks it will degrade enough the results won't be accurate.
I wish I had the cash to test this last batch I grew. I smoked a bowl and saw “Sweet Baby Jesus”. He was wearing an infant tuxedo T-shirt and was here to party!

NTH

I wish I had the cash to test this last batch I grew. I smoked a bowl and saw “Sweet Baby Jesus”. He was wearing an infant tuxedo T-shirt and was here to party!

NTH

they should still be able to give a good idea of the thc content. its the terps and other cannabinoids that degrade mostly.

Healthline website says:

The noxious scent of skunk spray can be long-lasting and overpowering. Skunk spray contains sulfur-based organic compounds called thiols. These compounds let off an immediate blast of acrid scent, reminiscent of rotten eggs.
I had a skunk get run over on the street when I was a kid. It was the most foul smelling nauseatingly odor I’ve ever had the misfortune of smelling. I think me and the other neighborhood kids stunk for a month just from being within 10feet of it

I had a skunk get run over on the street when I was a kid. It was the most foul smelling nauseatingly odor I’ve ever had the misfortune of smelling. I think me and the other neighborhood kids stunk for a month just from being within 10feet of it
And now it's a treasured scent for some growers. Go figure...

Looking great Mel.

NTH
Thanks!
they should still be able to give a good idea of the thc content. its the terps and other cannabinoids that degrade mostly.

It's in mini jars, so it's basically been curing all this time just like the harvest. I burped it on the same schedule. It's only a simple potency test for these ones, THC and CBD. The full cannabinoid panel will be for the DV.

NTH
:rofl:
I'm glad it's gone now, but the skunk is still around. When I took out the trash the other day I had to throw snowballs at him to get him to go back into his burrow!
I was wearing shorts, so it was a bit nippy out there!
I've never reacted well to the Skunk strains. I really don't know why.

I actually like the skunk smell on weed, that smells good, actual skunk piss smells so bad your eyes water

Day 93
Flower 20
Flip 30
Between downstairs and my computer my phone pooped the bed, and my pics were gone.
So I just raised the light for the pics because I'm lazy tonight, and fuck me if it didn't work!
A simple fix that I just didn't think of until now!
Anyway, I gave her a watering tonight too, so I'll have to leave the fan on all day too, because the humidity jumps to nearly 90% during lights off if I don't.
Doug's Varin 01 Mar 2022.jpg

Doug's Varin 01 Mar 2022 1.jpg

Doug's Varin 01 Mar 2022 Pistils.jpg

Doug's Varin 01 Mar 2022 Pistils 1.jpg

I also took some yellow and wilting leaves off the bottom. There are some little shoots under there that won't make it to the canopy, but may be cloneable in a little while.

She is looking great. Nice stack and beautiful buds. Keep it up Mel.

Day 94
Flower 21
Flip 31
I'm just going to keep raising the light for pics and lowering it back down again now. It's letting me make sure the light is at the right distance from day to day, which is useful. I do want to get it as close as I can without causing stress now that she's done stretching.
Doug's Varin 02 Mar 2022.jpg

Doug's Varin 02 Mar 2022 1.jpg

Doug's Varin 02 Mar 2022 Pistils.jpg

Doug's Varin 02 Mar 2022 Pistils 1.jpg

Day 96
Flower 23
Flip 33
You know, a year ago today is when I planted my seeds for the summer grow. That was a questionable decision. It turned out fairly well, but the plants were getting pretty unmanageable by the end.
I'm still pretty happy with this plant. I think she'll do really well in the sunlight.
Doug's Varin 04 Mar 2022.jpg

Doug's Varin 04 Mar 2022 1.jpg

Doug's Varin 04 Mar 2022 Pistils.jpg
Doug's Varin 04 Mar 2022 Pistils 1.jpg

Day 96
Flower 23
Flip 33
You know, a year ago today is when I planted my seeds for the summer grow. That was a questionable decision. It turned out fairly well, but the plants were getting pretty unmanageable by the end.
I'm still pretty happy with this plant. I think she'll do really well in the sunlight.
Doug's Varin 04 Mar 2022.jpg

Doug's Varin 04 Mar 2022 1.jpg

Doug's Varin 04 Mar 2022 Pistils.jpg
Happy Anniversary! She is looking marvelous!

Back
Top Bottom