Day 81
Flower 8
Flip 18
Not a lot to tell. She's continuing to put on budsites along the stems, and is getting a bit of a stronger scent. She had a little whiff of smell during veg, but it's starting to be noticeable throughout the house, not just the room with the tent when the fan isn't on. It's not too strong yet, but it's there. I'll be turning the fan on at intervals during lights out now when I'm around. At least I don't have to worry about stealth.
Doug's Varin 17 Feb 2022.jpg
Doug's Varin 17 Feb 2022 1.jpg

Doug's Varin 17 Feb 2022 Pistils.jpg

Doug's Varin 17 Feb 2022 Pistils 1.jpg

Day 82
Flower 9
Flip 19
So I finally got to her as the weight of the pot hit watering lightness, but before she started to droop. She's getting 1.5g/L of MC, and it seems to be just right. No sign of deficiencies right now, though I am keeping my eyes open for signs of low magnesium. She did show signs of it in veg, although she was getting a lower dose.
Doug's Varin 18 Feb 2022.jpg

Doug's Varin 18 Feb 2022 1.jpg

Doug's Varin 18 Feb 2022 Pistils.jpg

Doug's Varin 18 Feb 2022 Pistils 1.jpg

I have no idea why I haven't taken that pot, and the hummus container out of there. I'll take care of that in a moment.
First...
Let the stacking begin. :slide:
Indeed.
Here she comes!

NTH
Can't take my eyes off her!
:passitleft:

She's picture-perfect, Mel!

Looking forward! :Rasta:

Day 83
Flower 10
Flip 20
I have removed the pot and hummus container. I may be starting a couple of seeds soon (not cannabis) for plants that will be going into the garden this year. We'll see. I do have some t5 seedling lights for that purpose, so maybe not.
Doug's Varin 19 Feb 2022.jpg

Doug's Varin 19 Feb 2022 1.jpg

Doug's Varin 19 Feb 2022 Pistils.jpg

Doug's Varin 19 Feb 2022 Pistils 1.jpg

Edit: Whoops! Almost forgot

Day 84
Flower 11
Flip 21
Humidity is getting high during lights off again. Having the exhaust fan on periodically is helping, but I'm going to have to keep an eye on the humidity in the house in general. Might have to turn on the dehumidifier.
Doug's Varin 20 Feb 2022.jpg

Doug's Varin 20 Feb 2022 1.jpg

Doug's Varin 20 Feb 2022 Pistils.jpg

Doug's Varin 20 Feb 2022 Pistils 1.jpg

Day 85
Flower 12
Flip 22
Lol, just after lights came on in the tent I started smelling a strong skunky odour. I thought that was weird as I haven't smelled anything that strong or that skunky from her yet, and I do have a carbon filter on the exhaust.
Turns out there's a skunk living under my porch, and it had just sprayed an opossum that tried to get into it's burrow.
Smell's gone now, but the timing was just perfect.
Anyway, here she is.
Doug's Varin 21 Feb 2022.jpg

Doug's Varin 21 Feb 2022 1.jpg

Doug's Varin 21 Feb 2022 Pistils.jpg

Doug's Varin 21 Feb 2022 Pistils 1.jpg

I'm pretty happy with how she's doing.

Lol, just after lights came on in the tent I started smelling a strong skunky odour. I thought that was weird as I haven't smelled anything that strong or that skunky from her yet, and I do have a carbon filter on the exhaust.
Turns out there's a skunk living under my porch, and it had just sprayed an opossum that tried to get into it's burrow.
Exact opposite around here. I keep blaming "other things" as being the source of the odors. You actually had a legit reason!

:rolleyes:

Day 85
Flower 12
Flip 22
Anyway, here she is.
Doug's Varin 21 Feb 2022.jpg

Doug's Varin 21 Feb 2022 1.jpg

Doug's Varin 21 Feb 2022 Pistils.jpg

Doug's Varin 21 Feb 2022 Pistils 1.jpg

I'm pretty happy with how she's doing.
I'm in the desert southwest. Lots of snowbirds (aka winter visitors. We do have a skunk problem. I had my tent exhaust vented out a window. I was outside sipping on coffee heard a neighbor walk by and say " Is it just me or are the skunks bad this year" Talk about lolling

Back
Top Bottom