I hope you're up to taking pics from a better angle today...we wanna see pistils!
Yeah I'm feeling a lot better, thanks.
There are a bunch of pistils visible in the top shot of the growing tips from last night, but I should be able to get better pics this evening.

Day 74 Flower 1
I knew I should've watered her last night. Ahh well, a little droopiness won't hurt her. She's just been watered in the pics, 1.5g/L of MC.
Doug's Varin 10 Feb 2022.jpg

Doug's Varin 10 Feb 2022 1.jpg

Doug's Varin 10 Feb 2022 Pistils.jpg

Doug's Varin 10 Feb 2022 Pistils 1.jpg

Still a looker even when thirsty! And I know exactly how you feel about waiting too long. It's been in the high 70s this week with RH in the low 30s, so I just used a hose to water my DV yesterday morning. Didn't have time for nutes.

Today I gave it 2 gallons of 5.0g/gallon MC equivalent to be on the safe side.
Thanks!
The plan was to pull her out for a thorough watering last night, then pics of the growth tips while she was out of the tent. Whatever I ate last night ended that plan.
Like I said, won't hurt her.

Day 75 Flower 2
Like it never happened. She's back to normal. Raised the light a tiny bit, and got a little lazy with the tip shots. I'll turn her around at lights on tomorrow, get some of the more developed tips towards the front for pics.
Doug's Varin 11 Feb 2022.jpg

Doug's Varin 11 Feb 2022 1.jpg

Doug's Varin 11 Feb 2022 Pistils.jpg

Doug's Varin 11 Feb 2022 Pistils 1.jpg

Gonna be another fun reveg! Took my last pistilly clones nearly 2 months at 24/0 to start pushing out 3 bladed leaves.
If I can take them a month into flower that would actually be a good thing. Get the timing right to start seeds for the summer too.

Day 76 Flower 3
Hard to believe how fast they can drink in flower. I'm going to have to water her again tomorrow.
Doug's Varin 12 Feb 2022.jpg

Doug's Varin 12 Feb 2022 1.jpg

Doug's Varin 12 Feb 2022 Pistils.jpg

Doug's Varin 12 Feb 2022 Pistils 1.jpg

As you can tell, I didn't turn the pot, but I did take pics of some of the back shoots. Had to block out the reflection of the lights on my phone screen, lol.

It's loving what you're doing Melville! Mine needs water every other day too. Gonna be trouble when it actually has buds on it. :eek:

If it's not too much trouble, can you include flip days here in the future?
Sure. No problem. It was flipped 13 days ago.
She’s going to explode.

NTH
Fingers crossed!

Back
Top Bottom