Day 78 Flower 5 - 15 days after flip
Again, not too much to say. She's pushing out pistils. Just have to wait.
Doug's Varin 14 Feb 2022.jpg
Doug's Varin 14 Feb 2022 1.jpg
Doug's Varin 14 Feb 2022 Pistils.jpg
Doug's Varin 14 Feb 2022 Pistils 1.jpg

Day 79
Flower 6
Flip 16
Trying a new format here. These pics are from just before I fed/watered her. I really need to start watering her when I think she can go another day or two, especially at this point in the grow. No need for her to get droopy.
Doug's Varin 15 Feb 2022.jpg

Doug's Varin 15 Feb 2022 1.jpg

Doug's Varin 15 Feb 2022 Pistils.jpg

Doug's Varin 15 Feb 2022 Pistils 1.jpg

Day 79
Flower 6
Flip 16
Trying a new format here. These pics are from just before I fed/watered her. I really need to start watering her when I think she can go another day or two, especially at this point in the grow. No need for her to get droopy.
Doug's Varin 15 Feb 2022.jpg

Doug's Varin 15 Feb 2022 1.jpg

Doug's Varin 15 Feb 2022 Pistils.jpg

Doug's Varin 15 Feb 2022 Pistils 1.jpg
Looking good.
Here come the bonnets. :woohoo:

Stay safe
Bill

Looking good.
Here come the bonnets. :woohoo:

Stay safe
Bill
Thanks!
Never thought of them as bonnets, lol!
Isn’t she lovelyyyyyyyy
Isn’t she won-der-fullllllllll :)

(You got to sing that while doing the Stevie Wonder sway)
Thank you Tra!
But people tell me I sound like a wounded moose when I sing, so I think I'll pass on that, lol!

She is looking great I love it when the pistils start climbing up the sides.

She looks great, Mel!

I fell behind a few pages but as I caught up she looked better and better on every page. Nice job!

What happened to those autos you had in there with her?

She looks great, Mel!

I fell behind a few pages but as I caught up she looked better and better on every page. Nice job!

What happened to those autos you had in there with her?
Thanks!
And thanks for reminding me. I harvested them a couple of days ago. I didn't take any pics, but I'll do that in a bit and put up a post about them just before the evening update.
BTW, they weren't autos, just 12/12 from seed. I hadn't planned on having more than one plant, but I made a bad decision starting the seeds while high and ended up putting them through flower instead of culling them.
It will still be useful though. I have a bunch more of the seeds they came from, and the bud will tell me if I should keep them to grow later or toss them.
I keep finding more as I grind the bud from this summer, and they're regs, so if the female plants are any good I can use males for breeding projects.

So, these two plants aren't quite the most embarrassing plants I've ever grown, but only because they actually made it through flower.
Paddy first. She made it to a respectable height, but not in a good way. Still, her trichs are milky, and she smells like weed infused strawberries with a hint of grape. There's also just a tiny hint of blue to her sugar leaves.
Paddy.jpg

Paddy Bud.jpg

And then there's Krishna. She's...well...she's small. Very small. She smells good, but I don't really have any words to describe it. Definitely smells like weed. She had a purple tint to the undersides of her leaves, and I think, if I had grown her properly, she would have turned purple near the end of flower. She tried.
No, will not be taking any better pics of her.
Krishna.jpg

Krishna Bud.jpg

So, My advice to anyone thinking they'd like to try 12/12 from seed is either "Don't" or use at least 1L pots, preferably 2-4L.

A harvest is a harvest, so well done!
Thanks.
All I really needed from them was a couple of vape loads, so from that perspective I'll call it a success, but I wish I had been able to get the supplies to do something better with them. I feel there was a lot of unrealized potential there.

The center is really filling in nicely!
Thanks!
I'm glad I have the carhooks in there spreading those shoots out a little.
I still wonder what she would have done with an extra month of veg in there.

Back
Top Bottom