Mello's Mystery Seed Party Cups Grow - 2nd Grow

I see the runt root is starting to show her true colors :bravo: So glad you decided to keep her, I am hoping she continues to shine and some day become the star of the show:thumb:

Everything is looking spot on my friend, great job taking care of the ladies.:high-five:

Wait until she reaps the benefits of a 400w hps! Runt no more! Thanks for coming through OG.

Is it a barn reflector or a cool tube set up mate, just wondering thats all...

Are you going to have a seperate seedling/veg area and just use HPS to flower or do both with the HPS.....??

obviously with the new light, keeping bulbs close it out the window :rofl::rofl:

Cant wait too see the surge in growth

:thumb:

Yes, trying to go as perpetual as I can. When I put these to flower I'll start the veg for a few other plants, when the flower is done, SWITCH, and add more in the veg side. It is a cool tube with the short wings. Definitely keeping that hps at a distance lol. :rofl: :passitleft:

G'morning Dank. Yeah I was planning on a 24 in and everyday drop it about 2 inches until I'm about 16 in away. I'm a bit worried about temp but I think I got the jist of it.

Absolutely! She decided today she wanted to attempt transplanting New Life. We are getting it all ready now. Thanks for coming through. Hope all is well your way as well!! :high-five::passitleft:

Probably tomorrow with the new update. I just witnessed the first up-potting by the Mrs. and I got to tell you, she's a natural. :love: She fed her 1/4 of the rec dosage of calmag, bio roots, grow, and micro.

Update​

Quick pic update before class.

Baby Greens Day 20

Day_2011.jpg

[COLOR="#0F00050"]Rootie Day 15[/COLOR]

IMG_80572.JPG

New Life Day 11

IMG_80583.JPG

:thumb: Looking good Mello, Might want to think about transplanting the Rootie here soon, looks like she is ready..

Really? I just transplanted here about 5 days ago......???

Really? I just transplanted here about 5 days ago......???

:laugh:
I did this too. Think it was 10days, but still. My reaction when i seen layers of roots circling the cup bottom..:thedoubletake:'seriously?? I swear i just put you in there!!?':tokin:

Looks like you still have her in a cup to me, did you put her into a bigger pot since the photo?

She's not in a cup anymore bud. None of them are. New Life (Youngest One) was transplanted last night by the Mrs. Rootie I did 5 days ago and Baby Greens was done 10 days ago.

Back
Top Bottom