Medscientist's Outdoor Lab 2024

The Outdoor Tent is still there! I am seeing more cloudy trichomes. We are supposed to have 3 days of warmer weather, so Wednesday may be chop day. Then the weather is back to cold for a week, then possibly warm again? IDK?

I will try to hold off, but Who knows? As long as I am not fighting mold/mildew, could be a Thanksgiving harvest! :rofl:

1729443389871.jpeg

❤️❤️❤️
looks good in there, impressive looking plants

I love it when buds stack like that with the spacing in between
Being Outdoor you can get away with it. Light everywhere! The lowers seem to be as hard as the Uppers.

When I grew with HPS lamps, it was usually larfy. I wish I knew about Quadlining back then! ❤️

The Outdoor Tent is still there! I am seeing more cloudy trichomes. We are supposed to have 3 days of warmer weather, so Wednesday may be chop day. Then the weather is back to cold for a week, then possibly warm again? IDK?

I will try to hold off, but Who knows? As long as I am not fighting mold/mildew, could be a Thanksgiving harvest! :rofl:

1729443389871.jpeg

❤️❤️❤️
Outside and inside looking solid brother! I'm sure that keeps you busy! :high-five:
I would love to have that outdoor setup! Looks great my friend.

Outside and inside looking solid brother! I'm sure that keeps you busy! :high-five:
I would love to have that outdoor setup! Looks great my friend.
Thank you Sparkey224! ❤️

Not busy at all growing with Turface and Jack's! When I hook up a master Res and pump, even less work! Except trying to Conrol growth!

I just had some purple ghost candy that stacked beautifully. I didn’t get any photos of it. I should have 😩
I Agree! You should have! :rofl:

The PGC looks like a Great strain to grow. It's on a long list of potential seed purchases, along side of just about everything I have seen grown here @ 420, over the last 6 months!

Where do I Start?

Finally can come out of the shadows a little lol. I will forever be on a hunt for those elusive Ohio strains I grew up smoking lol Dumpster, Lemon G and Deathstar.
For real!!! It's seriously nice not to have to hike my old ass uphill carrying water!!! The inside thing for me is new game. Trying to contain them in a 3x3 area is interesting!!! But I'm loving every minute of it. Happy Sunday buckeye!! 😎✌️

I sure Hope so! ❤️

From someone who has/is Overcome Life's perceived injustice, morphed into a TRUE Goddess of LOVE, Deserves to be treated with ❤️ & Kindness! ❤️

The ❤️ you spread is noticed and Appreciated!
First big smile of the day 😍

But truth be told, I’m a bit of a cunt.

Lolling!

Yeah, Tbizzal/trala has a way with folks. Wish she was my nurse.. 😂 she might throw you some flower after writing your prescription!... 😂
Hello Gbizzal 🥰

If only I wasn’t so opinionated lol

Rob said to me once “can you please not call people out. It makes members angry”
Me: firm no. If I believe a posters being a dickhead, I’ll say it.

And I’d defs give you my flower 🌹

Back
Top Bottom