Medscientist's Outdoor Lab 2024

Thanks g-one-three! ❤️

Did you do the Fastbuds outdoors?
Which journal is it in?
I did the FastBuds indoors, it's the Scrog'ing Mothers one in my signature. I should finish that off with bud pictures and a smoke review lol thanks for reminding me haha.

I did a simple test run of a Seedsman fast flower Purple Punch outdoors this year, soil with Mega Crop nutes, and it finished Sept 28th. It ended up with bud rot after a week of rain storms right at harvest but that's my fault not taking it down before the rain started.

I did the FastBuds indoors, it's the Scrog'ing Mothers one in my signature. I should finish that off with bud pictures and a smoke review lol thanks for reminding me haha.

I did a simple test run of a Seedsman fast flower Purple Punch outdoors this year, soil with Mega Crop nutes, and it finished Sept 28th. It ended up with bud rot after a week of rain storms right at harvest but that's my fault not taking it down before the rain started.
I ❤️ the timing on that! That's what I am looking for!

Just to see if we are comparing apples to apples, what time zone are you in?

I ❤️ the timing on that! That's what I am looking for!

Just to see if we are comparing apples to apples, what time zone are you in?
I think I saw we might be neighbors lol buckeye state here. Unless you are up in the U P we probably have similar weather.

Back
Top Bottom