Medscientist's Outdoor Lab 2024

The Outdoor Tent is... still there! Not much happening in this cold spell. I check for rot each day, and luckily I haven't found any since I kicked my box fans up high. Trichs are slowly going from clear to cloudy.

But on a positive note... No Bugs that I can find! Guess they don't do so well with 40F nights.

Took several pics, but only 1 came out, so here it is! ❤️

1728786005097.jpeg

❤️ ❤️ ❤️

The Outdoor Tent is... still there! Not much happening in this cold spell. I check for rot each day, and luckily I haven't found any since I kicked my box fans up high. Trichs are slowly going from clear to cloudy.

But on a positive note... No Bugs that I can find! Guess they don't do so well with 40F nights.

Took several pics, but only 1 came out, so here it is! ❤️

1728786005097.jpeg

❤️ ❤️ ❤️
She looks beautiful Med! Glad to hear you've got no problems with pests or rot, that's always a nice thing. Looks like you'll get a decent harvest outta her 😉

She looks beautiful Med! Glad to hear you've got no problems with pests or rot, that's always a nice thing. Looks like you'll get a decent harvest outta her 😉
Thank you TassieTurtleman! ❤️

I would be Happy if I could Harvest what is there Now. I don't expect much Bud swelling with Michigan's cold weather, but I won't Harvest until the Trichomes are mostly Cloudy. The suspense is... suspenseful? ❤️

No matter what the temps that is one beautiful cola!
Thanks InTheShed! ❤️

Had the weather stayed warmer a couple more weeks, I think it could have made a difference? But I learned alot this summer!

This was my 1st time running a Turface Swick. I had no idea how well it would perform. Grow bags Rock! Canola oil w/Neem and a few drops of soap sprayed in veg, left a glaze on my fan leaves, but I don't think it affected them, but it did halt the beginning of a mite infestation, and never saw them again?

But I am considering running Fast Autos to try to finish in September next year?

Depending on when you can put them outside I don't think you need fast autos. Most autos easily finish in under 100 days, and since Sept 30 is day 274 and June 22 is day 174, even long running autos won't be a problem. Of course, they tell you how long they want to veg so you can't bank on the kinds of yields you may be used to with photos in the same time period. But more than 10.3g though with a bit of luck. :)

Depending on when you can put them outside I don't think you need fast autos. Most autos easily finish in under 100 days, and since Sept 30 is day 274 and June 22 is day 174, even long running autos won't be a problem. Of course, they tell you how long they want to veg so you can't bank on the kinds of yields you may be used to with photos in the same time period. But more than 10.3g though with a bit of luck. :)
Since photo period plants flower to the Sun's timetable, I will be paying attention to Auto grows over the winter to reverse engineer what I'm looking for. Harvest size, Timeing, etc...

Now that I have indoor growing space, I can always start and train in the tent before putting outside.

I'm going to tag along bro if that's cool? I've seen you around for awhile and somehow missed this journal.
Cheers bro:popcorn:
I ❤️ Tagalongs!

I was checking out your old Journal! You've grown some Nice A$$ Budz! I would ❤️ for you to stick around!

Even Better...

I would ❤️ for you to start Journaling again!!!

Thank you TassieTurtleman! ❤️

I would be Happy if I could Harvest what is there Now. I don't expect much Bud swelling with Michigan's cold weather, but I won't Harvest until the Trichomes are mostly Cloudy. The suspense is... suspenseful? ❤️
Haha I bet ya would 😉 but patience is a virtue 🙏
Yes.......very suspenseful 😆

Hoping you have a smooth harvest @MedScientist
Thanks StarkRaven! 😊 I hope it goes as well as yours! Judging how long it took you... mine should only take 3 to 4 hours

Haha I bet ya would 😉 but patience is a virtue 🙏
Yes.......very suspenseful 😆
Yeah, that and "don't count your Budz before they Ripen?" Or "don't put all your Budz in one Basket?" IDK? ❤️

My Set-up runs itself! I got nothing but Time! & a REALLY Good Buzz!

:passitleft:

So I ended up going with the VivoSun 32x60x80 inch tent, 4" inline fan/filter combo. Perfect fit for my Girl! ❤️

My SideChick is going strong! She has started showing me what her intentions are, and I like it!

Once I check this off my Bucket 🪣 List, I will start looking for 3 🔥 Hot Sisters!

Meanwhile....
1729026266011.jpeg

1729026300838.jpeg

1729026328893.jpeg

1729026350196.jpeg

1729026396586.jpeg

1729026417557.jpeg

❤️❤️❤️

Since photo period plants flower to the Sun's timetable, I will be paying attention to Auto grows over the winter to reverse engineer what I'm looking for. Harvest size, Timeing, etc...

Now that I have indoor growing space, I can always start and train in the tent before putting outside.
Have you looked into any fast flowering strains? I grew the FastBuds Tropicana Cookies fast flower and it grew fantastic lol.

Either way the girls are looking good 👍. Can't wait to see them cross the finish line! :yummy:

Have you looked into any fast flowering strains? I grew the FastBuds Tropicana Cookies fast flower and it grew fantastic lol.

Either way the girls are looking good 👍. Can't wait to see them cross the finish line! :yummy:
Thanks g-one-three! ❤️

Did you do the Fastbuds outdoors?
Which journal is it in?

Back
Top Bottom