Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Not sure if i can pm you :/ maybe if you pm me first. Need a price check on two reflectors. The 60x5 & 96x5

I'd also be interested in knowing if the limitation is removed if Sara initiates contact. While I understand the PM limitation policy for newer members, I would encourage modification to include sponsors as well, unless spamming is an issue here.

Sara, I too am interested in several products and emailed you (info@mars-hydro.com) due to the PM limitation for newer members. Please let @iseckz and myself know the best way to communicate with you. Do you only have a warehouse or an actual storefront as well in Cali?

Thank you and have a great weekend everyone!

Haha, iseckz you can not pm me back. better to send me email.:circle-of-love:
Not sure if i can pm you :/ maybe if you pm me first. Need a price check on two reflectors. The 60x5 & 96x5

Welcome, SageGrower, email received :cheer: we have warehouse in CA but don't have storefron of ourselves. However, we do have the local distributors in CA who is willing to offer local pick-up.:)
I'd also be interested in knowing if the limitation is removed if Sara initiates contact. While I understand the PM limitation policy for newer members, I would encourage modification to include sponsors as well, unless spamming is an issue here.

Sara, I too am interested in several products and emailed you (info@mars-hydro.com) due to the PM limitation for newer members. Please let @iseckz and myself know the best way to communicate with you. Do you only have a warehouse or an actual storefront as well in Cali?

Thank you and have a great weekend everyone!

On FedEx vehicle for delivery
Sep-12-15, 04:56 PDT, MIAMI, FL 33174

My morning is complete after readin this update.
-sitting on the couch starring out the window for the FedEx truck, like a cat would.-

I had a problem with my Mars Hydro LED's that wasn't even a manufacturing fault. Basically I was unhappy with some of the diodes that were in the light and it caused a fair amount of debate on this thread between those that had green diodes and those that didn't. End result?

I was quick to knock them and they were pretty quick at resolving the situation, you should give them a chance. I wouldn't say they have the best customer service in the world but they do have some pretty damn good representatives on here that will bend over backwards to help you. I can't knock them for that :thumb:

What was the result after installing the new LEDs?

I've been following this issue because I seem to have the same 'issue'. When the lights are on I definitely see GREEN lights with my naked eye. However when the light is off the same LEDs appear to be YELLOW (soft white). Actually, the green/yellow LEDs in my light look the same as the replacement WHITE LEDs shown in your photo...

Just curious if your camera is detecting WHITE light after replacing the offending LEDs?

Thanks!

So i received my light finally off a eBay seller & WOW :thumb: this light just felt solid. Well built, the green love it, switches, and of course the 5watt LEDs. Pretty excited how things are going to pop off now in the tent. Looking to order 1-2 more very soon!

There is some debate over the green light , it adds one more light spectrum that appears to help.

Some people desire the green and some people do not understand its possible benefits.

I remember hearing Ed Rosenthal in a video on LED's say the green light should be there to complete the light spectrum. I have also heard Pro's say all you need is red and blue

Although a plant will grow with just a red light or just a blue light , a mix proves more useful including mixing in white & IR & apparently green light.

There is some debate over the green light , it adds one more light spectrum that appears to help.

Thanks for the enlightenment Bud, I'm sure there's endless debate about which spectrum works best

I was actually referring to the controversy about whether the LEDs in some lights are actually soft white or green? When photographed or observed with the naked eye while lit, the LEDs definitely appear GREEN.

However, when the light is off the LEDs look yellow, which I rate as being Soft White...

The replacement LEDs look yellow in the bag (same as the green/yellow lights in my fixture), so I was just wondering if the new LEDs now look yellow/white to your camera when illuminated? Or do they still appear as the same green that we've been seeing??

All I can say is they work great. Here is today's harvest. It is an Incredible Bulk. She was 94 days from putting the seed in a towel till chop. 6 weeks veg. Some of the hardest heaviest dankest smelliest bud I have grown to date. :peace:

20150910_070714_resized.jpg
20150910_070722_resized.jpg
20150912_152142.jpg

Back
Top Bottom