Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hi, SmokeSara! I'm looking at your LEDs on eBay. I know that the ones you have on auction right now (like the 600w reflector: Marshydro Reflector 600W LED Grow Light Power Draw 365W Flower VEG Switch Panel | eBay ) ship directly from Canada. Do you have any other lights that can ship directly from Canada? I really hate having to have things shipped across the border from the States -- the customs charges can be fierce!

Thanks!

If you order from the Mars-Hydro website, you will get a discount if you order more then one. You will also get another discount if you use the code COFINEST at checkout. You will also get a 3 year warranty instead of 1 year from ebay. :peace:

Hello everyone :))) !! I want to move from hps to led ! Which led can be a GOOD replace to 600w hps ? I have grow tent 120x240x200 CM !!
I have 3 hps 600w. I want to replace to 3 led lights

Thank you very much ,super~:thumb:
If you order from the Mars-Hydro website, you will get a discount if you order more then one. You will also get another discount if you use the code COFINEST at checkout. You will also get a 3 year warranty instead of 1 year from ebay. :peace:

Hi Bigbud welcome, for your grow space 120x240x200cm, 2pcs MarsII1200w will be enough. It will give you a coverage of 137x270cm at the height of 60cm. I do believe they will produce less heat than your 3pcs 600w HPS.:circle-of-love:
Hello everyone :))) !! I want to move from hps to led ! Which led can be a GOOD replace to 600w hps ? I have grow tent 120x240x200 CM !!
I have 3 hps 600w. I want to replace to 3 led lights

Hi Lounge, email has received. Please don't worry. We will take care of it.:Namaste:
Hi Smokesara! My internet has been down for a few days....sent yet another email concerning my flickering light panel. Look forward to hearing from you and getting this resolved soon

I thinking about 2pcs 1600w

The 1600 mars II run on about 730w x2 =1460w ÷ by the rooms sq-ft of 32 = 45.6 a sq ft

Which is really good ! - they suggest you should be between "35w sq-ft to a maximum of 50w per sq with LED's

I agree choose this route over the 600w x2 consumption 1200w panels as they would put you at 37.5w per sq-ft which is still acceptable and very energy efficient.

45w per sq ft LED is a much more useful plant light then a 45w HPS by about 33% meaning the 1200w 37w per sq-ft panels that are outputting a equivalent 49.87 HPS watts.

To put it in perspective your current 1800w HPS's work out to 56.25w per sq-ft

After thinking about it SmokeSarah was right the 1200w panels would work well. You would be able to enjoy some energy savings using them

Ok everyone today will be the final post related to the actual grow! i pulled the golden goat plant 3 days ago at day 66 as i spotted some bud rot on one the branches. the LED light really makes the white strands really stand out so im glad i caught it fast and nothing else seems to be affected. im thinking that i should pull about 2 OZ from each plant so right around 1/2 a gram per watt again on this grow which is not bad with only 2 plants in the grow and growing them with minimal training.

Hi, SmokeSara! I'm looking at your LEDs on eBay. I know that the ones you have on auction right now (like the 600w reflector: Marshydro Reflector 600W LED Grow Light Power Draw 365W Flower VEG Switch Panel | eBay ) ship directly from Canada. Do you have any other lights that can ship directly from Canada? I really hate having to have things shipped across the border from the States -- the customs charges can be fierce!

Thanks!

I'd buy direct from Sara no ebay. The sellers in my country were charging around £80 more for the exact light I bought direct from sara. U tell her in pm wat you want and shel invoice u direct paypal etc

:circle-of-love: morning Bigbud, 2pcs 1600w will also be great. better more than less. You are much welcome to email me for more questions. :Namaste:
I thinking about 2pcs 1600w

:thanks: thank you very much for the help, LEDbud. I totally agree with you. :cheesygrinsmiley:
The 1600 mars II run on about 730w x2 =1460w ÷ by the rooms sq-ft of 32 = 45.6 a sq ft

Which is really good ! - they suggest you should be between "35w sq-ft to a maximum of 50w per sq with LED's

I agree choose this route over the 600w x2 consumption 1200w panels as they would put you at 37.5w per sq-ft which is still acceptable and very energy efficient.

45w per sq ft LED is a much more useful plant light then a 45w HPS by about 33% meaning the 1200w 37w per sq-ft panels that are outputting a equivalent 49.87 HPS watts.

To put it in perspective your current 1800w HPS's work out to 56.25w per sq-ft

After thinking about it SmokeSarah was right the 1200w panels would work well. You would be able to enjoy some energy savings using them

yes, it will almost finish today! Next week, I will tell you the news.:winkyface: :morenutes:great to know you are satisfied! In the next running, you will get better! :ganjamon:
Thank you. That is great news.
For what it is worth. I am almost finished my first attempt with the Mars-hydro 96x3 reflector over a single 7gallon pot. I'm satisfied with the results.
Cheers.

:party:congrats, arellanobrian:party: although I like this grow and will miss it, I much expect your next grow! :cheer:
Ok everyone today will be the final post related to the actual grow! i pulled the golden goat plant 3 days ago at day 66 as i spotted some bud rot on one the branches. the LED light really makes the white strands really stand out so im glad i caught it fast and nothing else seems to be affected. im thinking that i should pull about 2 OZ from each plant so right around 1/2 a gram per watt again on this grow which is not bad with only 2 plants in the grow and growing them with minimal training.

:Namaste: thank you Alibongo, that couldn't be better.:cheesygrinsmiley:
I'd buy direct from Sara no ebay. The sellers in my country were charging around £80 more for the exact light I bought direct from sara. U tell her in pm wat you want and shel invoice u direct paypal etc

Back
Top Bottom