Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Notre lumière 400w peut faire le travail
salut à tous :)

je possede une box de 80 / 80/ 180 cm ( je compte mettre 3 plantes !! )

quel marshydro ll serais le mieu adapté à ma box ???

merci d'avance pour vos conseils ;)

Hi, I am new to the forum I intend to buy a spectrum knew your site !!!! I have a box 80/80/180 cm What marshdro He would agree to my box ??? I thought maybe this: March II 400W LED Grow Light - March Hydro I already have three growing plants + 15 days This product works for you, growth of flowering ?? because I want a product that does both! I am French is the price of this product + delivery in France? could get a discount ??? Because I want to buy from you again later !!! ps: do the new spectrum in 2015 ?? thank you in advance

hi to all box possesses June je 80/80/180 cm (I put three plants account !!) what would be the better now marshydro ll suited to my box ??? thank you in advance for your advice

Hope you have got the answers. :circle-of-love:
hey everybody does anyone know a good seed bank that will ship and will take visa? gorilla seed bank doesn't attitude doesn't anymore i cant find good quality seeds to grow under my new led light. -.-
:volcano-smiley:
Tokeitup77 i just ordered ,my seeds from attitude. the online payment is down you have to call and they will take your info. i called at 9 am and got my email saying everything is confirmed. should be here in a week!!!
:thumb:
I have been pleased with Herbies, No problems.
:volcano-smiley:
I've used Herbie's and Attitude. Both were discreet and germinated fine.

We just came back to work today, I am sure your order are arranged and you will get informed soon. If not, please contact me. :high-five:
Hi Sara I've been trying to send emails to find out where my order is. I've been reading a lot and this seems to happen. Lot ordering threw u. Well I orderd 2 lights on 2/11/15 and since then I've sent 5 emails asking what's taking my order so long and not once has anybody responded. Now you've already have my money now I would like some kind of customer service and get a response on what's taking so long. Please give response. My order #100003098
Please do not worry. :circle-of-love:
Thanks for the response. Now at least I got some kind of idea of what's going on. I just seems like they took the money just fine but want to leave me in the dark and not respond to my emails. Pretty frustrating!
The network is really bad in the country side, plus new years are busy. :Namaste:
tokeitup77 when did you place your order? i have been emailing them all day trying to order and no luck.

You can go with mars II 700w light, dxfan227. :high-five: Email me if you have more questions. :circle-of-love:
Hello Everyone,

Glad to be a new member here. I have. grown a few times in my custom cab ( 3 Tall x 2 wide x 1.5 deep) using 8x40truewatt cfl's. I am interested in an LED panel to cut back on heat. I am curious about a few things.

1. Comming from over 300 true watts of cfl, what kind of adverse yield effects will I see dropping to a 300 watt (180 draw) led panel? What about temps...will they drop considerably as well you think?

2. I always use a small scrog, that being said should I be looking at the Original Mars Hydro? Or the 400 watt mars II? Are there any other options I should be aware of? I'd love to stay between 100-150 bucks.

3. Can these LED panels be used for both veg and flower? I do not want to have to swap panels if possible.

4. Is there some kind of discount or advantage to ordering through Sarah on here? Is this a reliable way of ordering?

5. I dont' have much height ( 3 feet but less when you account for carbon filter/fan) I can get my CFL's reasonably close to the plants....is there going to be an issue with led and this height restriction?

:thumb::thumb::cheer: Bravo
20150225_003921.jpg

Under lighting!!

A friend and I were talking about our topic here on under lighting. He instantly told me if I can to do so. I told him of the arguments here about the under side of the leaf not being adjusted for that and he laughed and told me to watch some of the gardens he worked on at medicroppers youtube. So I went and not only have I been in love w that garden setup they were running thousands of watts of underlighting of t5. So I have two small ones I decided to use. However I do foliar sprays so the zip ties makes it easy to remove them for night periods the one day a week I spray

Here is one easy sample Of the videos. It starts off about under lighting.

I&I

Edit : t5 not cfls..

We are now have stock 400w in our Germany warehouse, can be ordered freely. :high-five:
I would probably go with a 400. It works both flower and veg. Not sure of pricing in France. Go the Mars-Hydro.com and you can see what it would be with shipping in your area.:peace:

The wattage of the light for flower spectrum and standard spectrum is almost the same. :circle-of-love:
OK I see itasks if I can use a lower wattage. I basically want to know if a full flower spectrum in the 300 watt would be more powerful/useful than a 300 full spectrum when used to only flower plants.
Thanks supergroomer :circle-of-love:
I can only speak for what I have. I have 2 full spectrum Mars II 400s. One in the veg cabinet and one in the flower closet. They have the 5w leds. I find they have great penetration. You may want to look at the Reflector 192x3. Lots of people are using these with great success. It will cover most of your area and allow you to run just veg spectrum or full spectrum for flowering.
That is right. :Namaste:
And FYI. The full flower or full veg spectrum are custom orders and will be more expensive since they have to be built and shipped from China.
:high-five:
Thanks supergroomer. Ill have to get with sara on estimated time frame for a custom flower spectrum.

You can order from me if you like, email me when you are ready. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Hello all,

I'm new to the site and am interested in the Mars II 700 ..

Should I wait for Sara to return from holiday and order thru her or just order from their website?

Thanks for your input .. back to reading great threads by great people here

We sent several tents out, I am sure you can get some feedback on this forum. :circle-of-love:
OK. Taxes are done and filed. Now I just need to wait for the refund!!

Anyone who has experience with Mars-Hydro tents, please speak up. I am looking to get 2 3x3 tents. Do you like your tent? Give me the good, the bad and the ugly!!! :lot-o-toke:

Hello oldgro :circle-of-love:, can you tell me your space? You may get a 900w light or more powerful one to replace the 600w HID. :Namaste:
Yup taxes are done and that's why it's time to buy .. the money is available

Been using 600W HIDs .. I'm in the desert and HIDs are too hot in the summer so it's time to invest in LEDs

The Mars II 700 looks to be equivalent

All input welcome, thanks

:high-five:
I will be placing an order for 2 tents and a light soon. When I get my tents, I will add my input to Colesdad's review. I will have 2 tents side by side. One will have my 2 400's and the other will have either the 700 or the 900. I know the 700 will cover the area, but I am thinking the 900 will give more light= bigger yield. If I have the money, I am thinking bigger is better.:thumb:
We are back to work today now. :circle-of-love:
In the same boat waiting for sara. Festivities should be over today?

long time reader... first time poster :)
Most workers are back now, but factory workers will not come back until next month. :circle-of-love:
I'm not sure if it is over today or not. I looked it up and it says the Chinese Holiday is not over till March 6th... I surely hope it is not that long and she will be back tonight but IDK......:circle-of-love:

:circle-of-love:
When I added more side lighting LED light panels to one of my previous LED grows I noticed that the area illuminated by the side lighting began growing very well by comparison to not having enough coverage. The area side lit by the LED light panels did not mind that the angle of the light was not coming from above the plants and was coming from 90° at its side to flower.
Agreed. I have 4' and I am right at the top of my cabinet (my girls are bushy but not too tall).

:thumb: THX agrrr
u need at least 18" of space between your plants and your light. I just lowered mine to 11" with some bad results. If your height limited, I would use the 3w reflectors, as you don't need to penetrate as much.

1. Temps will drop. I had to add a heater to my closet.

2. I would say reflector series.

3. Yes, they can be used for both veg and flower. The reflector series has switches to turn veg and flower ON/OFF.

4. I think either way of ordering should work. I did it through the website for my first 96x3w light. very fast shipping. I just recently bought by sending to paypal@mars-hydro.com, but I didn't realize it was holiday season. I've paid, but still waiting for some kind of response or confirmation/tracking#.

5. Yes huge restrictions. you also need clearence at the top of the light for airflow.
Thanks for the insight. This is a bummer as I was very excited to ditch my CFL for LED I will have to measure again but I doubt I can come up with 18 inches of space.

Back
Top Bottom