Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Strange! But I did not send email to you, are you sure it was me? Maybe I just confused with the names here and your other names.:circle-of-love:
But you answered me hahaha:volcano-smiley:
thank you for solving my problem quickly
:peace:

20141220_142409_resized.jpg

I read some where that when they are reaching up like this they are happy. I topped her this morning and now she is reaching for the Mars II 400 over her head. ;)

Hello supergroomer, happy growing:cheer:
I read a post some where that said when the leaves are reaching up like this the plant is happy. I topped it this morning and now it is reaching for the Mars II 400 over her head. :)

Dear crunkinshoe, we still have all the mars II standard spectrum except for 1600w. But there are only a few lights left for each type. So if you need to order, please order ASAP. :thanks:
Hi Sara! Do you have all Mars II standard spectrum models in stock in the U.S. currently?

Thanks

Dear Krypticphil, I just checked your order. We just get back to work from our weekend, please do not worry about your order. It will be arranged today and the tracking number will be updated soon.:high-five:
Hey Sara can u help with my order? As I have been trying to email. But getting no response. Thanks! My order number 100002676

Dear all my friends, I go to ebay today and found that there is a new diamond light on the first page, it is bidding now. sometimes you can bid it around 150~160USD. sometimes more,it seems they are bidding their own product now . I think that is another copy mars II series light, they just claim it is 6w chip, and using white casing. so if you are interested in our mars II series product, please do not order that one, that is not ours. I do not want you to be cheated for the much lower price, please take care all my friends, thank you.

Hey Sara thanks. They already took care of everything for me.

you are welcome, any other problem you have, please just post here, I would like to help you ASAP.:)

it is not advanced led diamond, forgot to mention that.
Dear all my friends, I go to ebay today and found that there is a new diamond light on the first page, it is bidding now. sometimes you can bid it around 150~160USD. sometimes more,it seems they are bidding their own product now . I think that is another copy mars II series light, they just claim it is 6w chip, and using white casing. so if you are interested in our mars II series product, please do not order that one, that is not ours. I do not want you to be cheated for the much lower price, please take care all my friends, thank you.

Back
Top Bottom