Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Good for you Dennise, guess Christmas bring us all good luck today.:cheesygrinsmiley::cheer:
My light is already here Sara...:yahoo:... You gotta love a day early the week of Christmas.... You rock and as soon as I get it up and running I will post it up. Thank you again Sara you are amazing..... I love my Top Leeds and I'm a real person :goof:......:circle-of-love:

Brought mine 96x3 reflector off Mars Hydro on ebay...They say they are the manufactures.They state 1 year warranty,and they will send you the parts to fix yourself...The question I want to ask Is this you guys? from your AU warehouse,if not you wanna get on to it and sort it out,as it seems bad for business.

Brought mine 96x3 reflector off Mars Hydro on ebay...They say they are the manufactures.They state 1 year warranty,and they will send you the parts to fix yourself...The question I want to ask Is this you guys? from your AU warehouse,if not you wanna get on to it and sort it out,as it seems bad for business.

You still haven't stated your problem or posted pictures of the problem. Sounds like the same light. This has been gone over many times in this thread, but I'm sure sara can repeat herself once more.

I'm a real person, and I also have an issue, but being direct has always worked for me, and in this case I sent an email and patiently wait for a reply.

I am not a robot...

According to your explaination, it is likely to be our light. We have only one year warranty on ebay, also the price on ebay is a little higher too. :morenutes:
Therefore, I always suggest you all my friends order directly from our website to get 3 years' warranty as well as lower price. Most of all, you know where your lights come from. :high-five:

The problem Is a,as I have stated Is the lights NOT doing a good job at growing plants,also mars states 3yrs warranty,Ive only been offered 1year and I have to fix it myself...Sound right to you?

Can you send the pics of the light and your plant to my email? I will check and give you reply. :thanks:
The problem Is a,as I have stated Is the lights NOT doing a good job at growing plants,also mars states 3yrs warranty,Ive only been offered 1year and I have to fix it myself...Sound right to you?

The lights do a great job for several other growers in here and a couple are running the 96x3. So the problem is not with the light. What are u saying needs fixed with your light? And she explained that ebay has different policy then their own website with their own policy. They can't control ebay.

I&I

Who r u??? I thinks Saras got hold of your remote M8 .There selling on ebay from there AU wharehouse...ok now understand? yes...now leave me alone Im getting tired of u coming through on my emails, and you say your not a robot.

You are in a thread...not your email. Sara has my remote? My tv is working fine here mate. Yes they sell on ebay and their website through same warehouses but different policys. Do u understand mate. Now please realize we are trying to all help you. Don't run from our hugs. We're not robots here ;)

I&I

@Gfcollective is right, we sell our lights on ebay too, but ebay has a strict control on our business, therefore the policies between ebay and our website is different. Hope you can understand now.:circle-of-love::circle-of-love:
If you are still confused, please email me directly and I would like to help with all your confusions.:thanks::circle-of-love:
Who r u??? I thinks Saras got hold of your remote M8 .There selling on ebay from there AU wharehouse...ok now understand? yes...now leave me alone Im getting tired of u coming through on my emails, and you say your not a robot.

Thank you gfcollective. :thanks:
You are right, and you are a real person, not a robot, I know. :circle-of-love:
You are in a thread...not your email. Sara has my remote? My tv is working fine here mate. Yes they sell on ebay and their website through same warehouses but different policys. Do u understand mate. Now please realize we are trying to all help you. Don't run from our hugs. We're not robots here ;)

I&I

Only Issue I had with my LED's was having them too close to the plants.. Now I keep them at least 12-18 depending on the light they are under... My 144x3 does an excellent job of veg @ just 1/2 power and my 700 mars II really gets through my flower tent.. They seem to really love the light.. I just wish I had more money to get more of them... Heck the 144x3 powers my 3x5 tent and my cloner as well @ just half power.. Where T5 4ft fixture will run 200 watts... Gotta Love it..

Here is zee proof!
20141222_230446.jpg

20141222_204931.jpg

20141222_230619.jpg

I just had to have my fiance explain to me the lingo of Australians and the saying "she has your remote" is saying she has control of me.

I got a great laugh out of this, far from true but was today's first great laugh I thought I'd share with any others that were either confused with that saying or laughed at my response "my tv is working fine" haha o man.

These lights have control of my plants that's for sure ;)

20141222_075606.jpg

I&I

Since we are sharing phrases, here is one for you. A picture is worth a thousand words. Without the picture, were just beating a dead horse. Oh snap, another phrase reference. That being said, in the future, try not to be so brash and defensive. I used to listen to customer service calls that had STRICT quality assurance guidelines. Point being, Sara is awesome and she would definitely pass MY customer service quality audit. Hands down, she will do her absolute best to make it happen and go ABOVE and beyond to rectify a situation or issue within her scope. Ebay is a different beast and out of her control. Oh, I'm a real person too. :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom