Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Yeah using one now...All I can say is not impressed!...Sorry

Your using a white boxed led? If so this is not mars hydro, if u were to spend that 100-200 usd on a mars you wouldn't get a 1200 but u would get a nice strong 200x3w

Welcome to 420mag. Hope we can get u onto a good led and not a "american" scam.

I&I

Edit : a good led use to cost 1200-2000.. now we can get by buying a 600$ led and it works great. I wouldn't go cheaper as you end up paying more in the long run.

Dear all my friends, I go to ebay today and found that there is a new diamond light on the first page, it is bidding now. sometimes you can bid it around 150~160USD. sometimes more,it seems they are bidding their own product now . I think that is another copy mars II series light, they just claim it is 6w chip, and using white casing. so if you are interested in our mars II series product, please do not order that one, that is not ours. I do not want you to be cheated for the much lower price, please take care all my friends, thank you.

Thats kinda like advertising the replica light.

Quick question though. I'm running a 32x32 tent off a single 48x3 reflector. How close can I get those lights. Since thats the only light I have in the tent right now. I'm trying to maximize it. Plats are about a month into flowering.

Thats kinda like advertising the replica light.

If u read this, then u know not to buy it. Which would be terrible advertising.

If your in flower and the led has been on them for a week or so you can be within 12-18 inch but the ideal height is 18-24 for the footprint

I&I

If u read this, then u know not to buy it. Which would be terrible advertising.

If your in flower and the led has been on them for a week or so you can be within 12-18 inch but the ideal height is 18-24 for the footprint

I&I

If I were lets say Nike, the last thing I would want to do is send people to a website that sell replica versions of my shoes. Especially knowing that the replica versions of my shoes were assemble in the same chinese factory as my authentic versions. (or the one across the street). Just saying.

If I were lets say Nike, the last thing I would want to do is send people to a website that sell replica versions of my shoes. Especially knowing that the replica versions of my shoes were assemble in the same chinese factory as my authentic versions. (or the one across the street). Just saying.

That made no sense to me at all. If Nike heard of a makeshift version of their shoe one they would file a lawsuit and two if it became popular or on a popular site they would have it taken down and would let the media know of this fake brand/company. However led is easy to use aquarium diodes and say it's a grow light till u plug it in. She was saving the people here trying to save a dollar (all of us) the trouble of ordering a fake light

I&I

Dear all my friends, great news! :cheer::cheer:
Our containers just been released. We will get our lights within two days, and we will ship all the ordered lights out after Christmas. :circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:
I will update the shipping cost soon. Everyone feel free to buy now. haha! :cheer: I am so happy.:thumb:

Here's the latest of my girl. This is what MarsHydro MarsII 900 watt light can do. And those 5 watt LEDs are getting down into that canopy. Thanks to Sara for this girl, her lights are doing it.

I'm a hempy grower. Here are the photos of my Fast and Vast girl. Different pheno for sure. Hempy with 3 gallon buckets. Drilled 9/16" hole with the center 2 1/2" up from bottom. 100% perlite. GH FloraNova Simple drain to Waste feeding schedule. Plus 5ml per gallon of CaliMagic. MarsHydro Mars II 900 watt with actual watt draw of 480 watts. She has been in flower for almost a month. Her tallest cola is 5'7" tall 6" higher than the rest. Her room is 4'x4'.

Here is her top half

Top_half_122_days_old.JPG

Here is the top center

Top_Center_122_days_old.JPG

This shot is from the doorway

Side_view_122_days_old.JPG

Here is the back left corner, shot from above

Back_corner_122_days_old.JPG

Sorry the photos are not that good.

WJ
:geek: :xmas:

Dear crunkinshoe, there is another kind of hanger matching with our light in stead of our yo-yo hanger. It is strong and convenient to use as well. Please do not worry about it. :high-five::circle-of-love:
Do the Mars II come with yo-yo hangers?

Hello wildjim, your girls are really beautiful. :bravo:I love it.
You are doing a great job. :goodjob:
Thanks for sharing.:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:
Here's the latest of my girl. This is what MarsHydro MarsII 900 watt light can do. And those 5 watt LEDs are getting down into that canopy. Thanks to Sara for this girl, her lights are doing it.

I'm a hempy grower. Here are the photos of my Fast and Vast girl. Different pheno for sure. Hempy with 3 gallon buckets. Drilled 9/16" hole with the center 2 1/2" up from bottom. 100% perlite. GH FloraNova Simple drain to Waste feeding schedule. Plus 5ml per gallon of CaliMagic. MarsHydro Mars II 900 watt with actual watt draw of 480 watts. She has been in flower for almost a month. Her tallest cola is 5'7" tall 6" higher than the rest. Her room is 4'x4'.

Here is her top half

Top_half_122_days_old.JPG

Here is the top center

Top_Center_122_days_old.JPG

This shot is from the doorway

Side_view_122_days_old.JPG

Here is the back left corner, shot from above

Back_corner_122_days_old.JPG

Sorry the photos are not that good.

WJ
:geek: :xmas:

I,am using a Mars 96x3 300 watt,In a 3x3 tent.Plants just don,t like this light.Not doing anything wrong!...COCO medium 5.8 ph,27 celius,feed 1250ppm,plenty Co2 air in...Normaly I use 600 HP to grow inside,and don,t have any issues with that...LED.MMMM???

It is a little different to grow plants under LED lights and HPS. You might consider less water and nutrients, but more cal/mag. Adjusting your PH from 6~6.5 will be better. :high-five:
Anyway, can you send a picture to me? Then I may find the problem and help you better. :thanks:
I,am using a Mars 96x3 300 watt,In a 3x3 tent.Plants just don,t like this light.Not doing anything wrong!...COCO medium 5.8 ph,27 celius,feed 1250ppm,plenty Co2 air in...Normaly I use 600 HP to grow inside,and don,t have any issues with that...LED.MMMM???

Dear all my friends, great news! :cheer::cheer:
Our containers just been released. We will get our lights within two days, and we will ship all the ordered lights out after Christmas. :circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:
I will update the shipping cost soon. Everyone feel free to buy now. haha! :cheer: I am so happy.:thumb:
Thanks for all the help you do. Excited to get my package can't wait.

haha! Yes! You are a real person too:bravo:
Sara, she is only one plant.

Your lights work very well for me. I love them and I have three different ones. Those Mars II 5 watt LEDs are great. I can't wait to see the new lights and how they perform. Oh yea, I am a real person too.... :yahoo:

WJ
:xmas:

Yeah, It is a really an exciting news. Just wait a few more days, and your lights will knock at your door. :cheer:
Thanks for all the help you do. Excited to get my package can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom