Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hey all, just catching up on the thread, moving quickly I see, which is normal for this wonderful thread. A couple pictures for my fellow LED growin' Buds. :tommy:

P1040642.JPG

If you look at the acurite it's 3 inches wide, most of the tops are about 2.5 or so.

P1040638.JPG

P1040637.JPG

I love those temperatures, 75 degrees and 45 H, which is the normal for the darkstreeet around this time. I've been maxing out at 77-79 with lights on, couldn't be happier with the environment. 58 Days(12/12), getting close, patience is everything at this point, I think this Mayweather and MASTER KUSH should hold me over JUST fine. :)

P.S Hey Sara, good to see your doing better, HEY, Belated Happy Birthday. :cheer:

I have recently purchased a mars hydro led, about 3 weeks ago. I have yet to receive a confirmation that it has been shipped.I've made out a schedule for a new years grow so I am very anxious to get my led. Any help with speeding along the process would be awesome.

Email: info@mars-hydro.com

That is the email to contact sara bomblazer, if its in the USA there is (from what im aware of) strikes along the entire Pacific coast from san diego to Seattle and are still going today. so they have not been able to move the container off the ship that has been in the bay for several weeks now.

hope this helps you

I&i

Please email me and tell me your order number, thank you:thanks:
I have recently purchased a mars hydro led, about 3 weeks ago. I have yet to receive a confirmation that it has been shipped.I've made out a schedule for a new years grow so I am very anxious to get my led. Any help with speeding along the process would be awesome.

Thank you Johnnie, nice pictures, grwo happy~:bravo:
Hey all, just catching up on the thread, moving quickly I see, which is normal for this wonderful thread. A couple pictures for my fellow LED growin' Buds. :tommy:

P1040642.JPG

If you look at the acurite it's 3 inches wide, most of the tops are about 2.5 or so.

P1040638.JPG

P1040637.JPG

I love those temperatures, 75 degrees and 45 H, which is the normal for the darkstreeet around this time. I've been maxing out at 77-79 with lights on, couldn't be happier with the environment. 58 Days(12/12), getting close, patience is everything at this point, I think this Mayweather and MASTER KUSH should hold me over JUST fine. :)

P.S Hey Sara, good to see your doing better, HEY, Belated Happy Birthday. :cheer:

Yes, the strike has been so long now, why don't they go back to work! Don't they want their Christmas gift? :peacetwo::blunt:
Email: info@mars-hydro.com

That is the email to contact sara bomblazer, if its in the USA there is (from what im aware of) strikes along the entire Pacific coast from san diego to Seattle and are still going today. so they have not been able to move the container off the ship that has been in the bay for several weeks now.

hope this helps you

I&i

Yes, the strike has been so long now, why don't they go back to work! Don't they want their Christmas gift? :peacetwo::blunt:

Will and kate were just in Emerica , thats been plastered all over the main stream media.

you ask 9 out of 10 americans i would bet you a light ;) that 9 of them dont know there is a strike going on the docks haha, a joke but its true

I&i

Dear all my friends, our the old model 100x3w in US warehouse is out of stock now. So if you want to buy them, we will have to ship them to you directly from China. :thanks:
And we have only 5 reflector 192w in our AU warehouse now, if you want to order, please order ASAP. :high-five:

Our container is still at Okland port, we cannot get our lights due to the long strike. :(
Now our US warehouse are run out of reflector series, and Mars II are going to be run out of stock. So if you need mars II, please order ASAP or we have to ship them directly from China and additional shipping cost will be charged.:thanks:
Hope US government solve this problem soon. :Namaste:

Our container is still at Okland port, we cannot get our lights due to the long strike. :(
Now our US warehouse are run out of reflector series, and Mars II are going to be run out of stock. So if you need mars II, please order ASAP or we have to ship them directly from China and additional shipping cost will be charged.:thanks:

hope the employees at the warehouse can keep working. not a good time to be out of work. :|

I&I

Yes, my colleagues at the warehouse are working hard, and I guess after the container is released, they will have a busier time. :circle-of-love:
hope the employees at the warehouse can keep working. not a good time to be out of work. :|

I&I

Will and kate were just in Emerica , thats been plastered all over the main stream media.

you ask 9 out of 10 americans i would bet you a light ;) that 9 of them dont know there is a strike going on the docks haha, a joke but its true

I&i

@GfC..... I'm in the MW and you're so right, I didn't know that there was a strike going on... I had to google it after I started reading about it here on 420... But you know what's really scary?

That freedom of the press and the right to free speech, both of which is supposed to be credo's for us, is censored. There is a lot of stuff that's going on across the nation that doesn't get reported to the nation by the evening news. I'm starting to feel that our government has begun to enact Marshall Law without letting the rest of us know that its been enacted.

Oh my! Let's hope for the best. :peace::peace:
@GfC..... I'm in the MW and you're so right, I didn't know that there was a strike going on... I had to google it after I started reading about it here on 420... But you know what's really scary?

That freedom of the press and the right to free speech, both of which is supposed to be credo's for us, is censored. There is a lot of stuff that's going on across the nation that doesn't get reported to the nation by the evening news. I'm starting to feel that our government has begun to enact Marshall Law without letting the rest of us know that its been enacted.

Sara,

I just did some reading on the topic as it's not in the news much over here. I have some bad news for you and US customers. The dock workers (ILWU) have been working without a contract since July. They are now "slowing down" but not actually striking. This "very slow" situation may go on for months as talks have recently broken down. In 2002, a similar slowdown went on for 6 months. Then management locked the workers out for 10 days before GW Bush ordered the ports opened again and forced negotiations between the parties.

Shipping from Asia through the US west coast will not return to normal until the ILW Union has signed a new contract. Most of the experts are now saying the delays are likely to get much worse in the next weeks to months. If you are lucky, your container(s) will be moved before the ports shut down completely. There's no predicting how long it will take to unload containers and get them out of customs. Many importers are now routing shipments to other ports so they will have product to sell this spring. So sorry.

:Namaste:

Our first grow room is completed with MARS II 1600 (3ea.). Once we are fully operational we will post some canopy shots! We are a new Washington State Producer. After much research, we ended up choosing the MARS II lights. We were impressed with the cost vs. production that we saw from other growers. Thanks again to SmokeSara! :peace:

2014-12-18_14_18_22.jpg

Great Job!:goodjob:
I have no idea I am doing business with such hot beauties :love::love::love:
If I am in American, I would definitely call you guys out for a date, haha!:party::party:
Our first grow room is completed with MARS II 1600 (3ea.). Once we are fully operational we will post some canopy shots! We are a new Washington State Producer. After much research, we ended up choosing the MARS II lights. We were impressed with the cost vs. production that we saw from other growers. Thanks again to SmokeSara! :peace:

2014-12-18_14_18_22.jpg

pray for my two containers. hope we can get it before completely shut down.

We still have some mars II stock in USA, my friends, please you need one, please order ASAP. from the news, we have no idea when the stock will be back:( terrible situation now.

We are trying to ship another container to other port, hope we can get them when they arrive at USA port at the end of next month.

Now all the reflectors and old models, we have to ship from China. good luck to all of us.
Sara,

I just did some reading on the topic as it's not in the news much over here. I have some bad news for you and US customers. The dock workers (ILWU) have been working without a contract since July. They are now "slowing down" but not actually striking. This "very slow" situation may go on for months as talks have recently broken down. In 2002, a similar slowdown went on for 6 months. Then management locked the workers out for 10 days before GW Bush ordered the ports opened again and forced negotiations between the parties.

Shipping from Asia through the US west coast will not return to normal until the ILW Union has signed a new contract. Most of the experts are now saying the delays are likely to get much worse in the next weeks to months. If you are lucky, your container(s) will be moved before the ports shut down completely. There's no predicting how long it will take to unload containers and get them out of customs. Many importers are now routing shipments to other ports so they will have product to sell this spring. So sorry.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom