Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Dear all my friends, as Christmas is approaching, all the express company will have their holiday.
Besides, we will also have new year holiday in the early of next month, we cannot arrange your order during these time. Therefore, if want to buy our lights, please order ASAP or the delivery will be delayed a lot.:high-five::thanks:

Dear all my friends, I tried many times to get on facebook and youtube these two days, but failed, so if you have any problem, please email me but not put on facebook or youtube, I can not get your information. sorry. here in China, we can not open google also. :( I will find another VPN soon. :high-five:

I just want to give a big thank you to Lucy....Sara's assistant. A Christmas gift that is now stuck in China waiting for the strike to be over is now not a disaster. Excellent communication to resolve the issue.

We are all happy to help montanarobert. :welcome:
I just want to give a big thank you to Lucy....Sara's assistant. A Christmas gift that is now stuck in China waiting for the strike to be over is now not a disaster. Excellent communication to resolve the issue.

Dear Hiker, please do not worry, I won't be angry:love:
In fact, I am more than happy to see you guys all discussing these advanced grow techniques here. Live and learn.:cheer::cheer:
I wish every one can find something useful in their growing here.:welcome::circle-of-love:
This is Sara's thread for her lights, not to discuss photo periods, but... :blalol:

I'll just say that the C3 and C4 plant type info was new to me. I don't believe this was part of human understanding when I took botany in the 90's. This led me to think that a lot of my thoughts on photo period could be based on some incorrect base assumptions. I thought all plants need dark for the 'dark cycle' park of the Calvin/Krebs cycle (I forget who is who). From what I understand of the C3 vs C4, there are actually 2 very different plant physiologies. One that does need dark, and one that doesn't. Cannabis falls into that later category.

I understand what you're all saying. I'm just speculating about these #s. Based on the discussion in the other thread, I'm planning to runs some experiments to test 24 hours lights on vs GLR for veg growth. Assuming I see any difference, I may expand the test to include other light cycles. It will take a long time as each experiment will take 6 weeks and I'd like to run each test more than once to see that I get repeatable results. It could take years, literally. :blalol:

I just heard that the New Year's holiday in Japanese will begin from 28th Dec. 2014 to 4th Jan. 2015, so if there is any Japanese friends who want to buy our light, please order ASAP, or the delivery will be delayed a lot.:welcome::thanks:
I personally wish we will have such a long New Year holiday. haha :lot-o-toke:

I bought 140x5 700 watt. Very happy
IMG_0150_zps8cd6fa69.png

All the red lights are sent out by now. Congrads to my lucky friends.:cheer::cheer:
If there is other free lights in the future, I will tell you here. I wish everyone has the chance to get them. :circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:
Hope you all grow happy with our red lights. :high-five:

Christmas is coming~ :cheer:
We are going to have a Christmas holiday, too! I am so happy like a kid. :party::party::party::party:
Hope I can get my Christmas presents soon. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
Everybody, Happy Christmas in advance:circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

I have recently purchased a mars hydro led, about 3 weeks ago. I have yet to receive a confirmation that it has been shipped.I've made out a schedule for a new years grow so I am very anxious to get my led. Any help with speeding along the process would be awesome.

Back
Top Bottom