Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

For the lights we are going to send for you free, please do not PM me, email me directly. :welcome:
Besides, anyone who get the light should pay the freight for themselves. And the freight is $72.00.:circle-of-love:

Hi Dr PKD, yes, it will be discrete shipment for sure, please do not worry about that, your neighbor will not know what you are buying:)
Hi Sara

I have ordered 3 reflector series 3x192W lights. I was just wondering, is the box shipped discretely? In other words, do you guys cover up the big obvious "mars hydro" title with a not so subtle leaf in the logo?

Thanks!

PKD

someone before you asked the light, but still do not send shipping cost, if they do not pay, I will send to you tomorrow. we have to be fair:) lol. U know that, we always want to be fair:)
Hope I'm not to late for the lights, sent you a email about them.

we do not know when we can pick the container up, that's why I changed the freight on our wbeiste, everyday we hope to get good news the next day. hope your government will solve this issue ASAP.
Hello Sara, I was wondering if the shipment to the US has still not arrived? I ordered a 96x3 Reflector on the 4th of December but still no update or response to my e-mail. I was hoping to catch you here, as I do not have 50 posts I must post this publicly. :S

:Namaste: hope the strike will finish soon, tomorrow will be the best, hahaha.
read in the newspaper today that its still on strike and the government still isnt stepping in. The hay growers that ship to china here in central washington are starting to get mad now, they are affraid buyers in china will get their hay source else where. but im 90% sure we grow the best hay in the world if thats anything to brag about.

its "such a good hay location" to where they were our biggest fight for Recreational growing, We got forced to a Ag 20 zone and have to have a 60 foot buffer from our property boundary with no less then 15 acres of land to grow a 20,000 sq ft canopy space on

Washington politics are so far from knowing how cannabis works. "theyre affraid of seeds flyin in the wind and taking over their hay fields" like they would complain, a acre that use to yield them 1200$ a acre can now bring them upwards of 150,000$ ha.

but yes, the strike is still going and no light in the tunnel yet! (EDIT : ha pun now intended!)

I&I

:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party: welcome to my party colesdad:)))
Wait a second. How did y'all know it was Sara's bday? I feel left out :(

Happy Real Birthday!

Mine was yesterday, I was hoping my tent would be here in time. Oh, well. I know it isn't your fault :green_heart:

Dear All my friends, I would like to tell you again,If you find me here , please order on our website, but not ebay. ebay has different policy. sometimes I can not help you if you has problems, because ebay only follow ebay policy but not our website policy. I know you think ebay is a better place to go because you trust ebay, but we will do better than ebay for sure. please feel free to order on our website and any problem you can email me or post under my topic, I would like to help you ASAP. thank you all . I just want you to get the best service from us.

I just checked our USA warehouse , we have enought mars II series and 100x3w stock there, so please feel free to order these items, others are out of stock and we do not know when will arrive.

Can anyone suggest when would be the appropriate time to toggle the bloom switch on my 144 x 3w reflector series during an autoflower grow? Should it be at the first signs of pistils or should I wait a little longer? Thank you in advance

Hi Hiker,

yes, I feel much better now, thank you , how are you ?

I'm glad you are feeling better. :love:
Would have been a bummer to be sick on your birthday. I hope you had a fantastic day! :happy-birthday::party::happy-birthday::party:

Can anyone suggest when would be the appropriate time to toggle the bloom switch on my 144 x 3w reflector series during an autoflower grow? Should it be at the first signs of pistils or should I wait a little longer? Thank you in advance

Turn it on now. So if this is the only plant, are you not using a 12/12 schedule? I would say as a general rule, if you change to 12/12 you should have the flower switch on. :winkyface:

When I am growing an auto under the reflector series I turn on both switches after she is barely up... Just as long as she is stable.... and you should have an auto on 16/8 light schedule if I am not mistaken... I have only grown one full term and have one going now but I left the first one on the 16/8 light schedule the entire grow and it was an auto PE and I got 3.5 zips dry off her... I'm sure as always I could be wrong but I don't think so.....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom