Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

correct , it is 160x3w.
We have 4 lightsthat we would like to send out as Xmas gift, it is our 200x3w, and total red spectrum in the light. if you need it, please email me and I would like to ship from China . u need to pay shipping cost. FEDEX shipping.

no, it is customize light for another OEM customer, but he can not sell out now, so we have to send out FREE, our customer do not want it.
is this a new light? i dont see it on your website?

I&i

A all red spectrum? id be more then happy to take one of those off your guys hands ;)

now we just need to get the dock workers, working

I&i

it is ok, please email me :)
A all red spectrum? id be more then happy to take one of those off your guys hands ;)

now we just need to get the dock workers, working

I&i

$72 shipping to me, even if it amounts to nothing more than a red flowering lamp, it's still twice as powerful as those other guys ufos. Seeing as this will be with another light I anticipate good results.

:circle-of-love:

i sent a pm sara. my days about done, time to go to the garden for me ;)

seems like 420mag well mars-hydro thread comes alive at night here, everytime at 8 (pst) this thread grows a page or two.

keep her growing green ;)

I&i

thank you very much GF, yes, I am online at then, so page goes faster:)
i sent a pm sara. my days about done, time to go to the garden for me ;)

seems like 420mag well mars-hydro thread comes alive at night here, everytime at 8 (pst) this thread grows a page or two.

keep her growing green ;)

I&i

that's very kind of you guys sara! what's it look like? I wonder if it would fit my grow area? thing is I just got my 100x3w not too long ago, not even one grow on it yet sadly, but they say patience is a virtue.

like the 200x3w old model:) just less leds in the light and all red led.
that's very kind of you guys sara! what's it look like? I wonder if it would fit my grow area? thing is I just got my 100x3w not too long ago, not even one grow on it yet sadly, but they say patience is a virtue.

Hi Sara

I have ordered 3 reflector series 3x192W lights. I was just wondering, is the box shipped discretely? In other words, do you guys cover up the big obvious "mars hydro" title with a not so subtle leaf in the logo?

Thanks!

PKD

Hi Sara

I have ordered 3 reflector series 3x192W lights. I was just wondering, is the box shipped discretely? In other words, do you guys cover up the big obvious "mars hydro" title with a not so subtle leaf in the logo?

Thanks!

PKD

the boxes are discrete except for the sticker on the side which displays the model number and says LED.

Back
Top Bottom