Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

PM replied, our shipment is still at customs. we have no idea when will they work and when we can pick the lights up.
Sara please check your pm's.....:circle-of-love:

please PM me your real name, if small package we use e post usually, soyou need to go to the Post office to get it , besides, I believe my workmate Forrest contacted with you before. why not talk with him directly, he can help you better.
Fellow Growers,
Warning to you about the purchase of lights from Mars Hydro LED - the Best Solutions for Horticulture and Indoor Plants formally called Led Grow Lights for indoor plants-Top Led . Their main product line is the Mars ii LED

I had purchased about 4 lights from their sales person Sara. Had no issues with the purchase, or shipping. Fast response as well.

However, when I had about 5 diodes fail.....communication came to a stand still. This is within the first 3 months and a 3 year warranty. I have tried for over a month to get a response( starting Nov 4). They only responded once, informing me they were on their way. When I asked for the tracking number, I no longer got a response. My 4-5 additional email requests for an update received no response as well. My last email informed them that I would be posting my experience, I gave them 48 hours......but nothing.

So be warned my friends, that they do not honor their warranty policy. I tired many times so that I dont have to go down this road of posting warnings to consumers.

actually I have asked my workmate contacted with him, I know he is an american and living in P now. the first time, the pakage lost.that's why we shipped again. usually it is assistant Lucy or Viky to help them, but this time I asked Forrest, I know Forrest can help him better because I always out. and will leave again this weekend. if you have any problem with your warranty, you can email to forum@mars-hydro.com Lucy will help you ASAP. sometimes I can not solve fast because I always out. than k you all.
I know Sara was not feeling well earlier in the week but she should be on here at any time and there is no doubt she will be more than willing to work with you to resolve your problem.... Now that it is posted here she will know there is a problem and she will address it as soon as she possibly can if history means anything... I have received 10 lights from Sara and her customer service is IMO beyond reproach... Since you are now here at 420 please give her an opportunity to correct this issue for you before you completely lose faith. I think you will be glad you did.... I love my TopLeds and I'm a real person...:yahoo:.....:circle-of-love:

hey Dennise, I am very well, thank you , how are you ?
Sara I hope you are feeling better and are enjoying your weekend.....:circle-of-love:

I believe there are someone placed order and they are checking their order status, some items we are out of stock in USA, so we are waiting for the new shipment arrive, hope we can get good news tomorrow, it is another new week now, why the strike last tooo long, where is government:( I believe there has a lot Christmas gift at customs and they can not pick up, how will you celebrate your Christmas without gift:)

Dear all my friends, I just read CitizenX post here, sometimes this thing happen, I saw he emailed Forrest, so I think the problem solved, then I will not reply his email if I ask other people to help him. friends, if you are contacting with other people in our company, please only contact with one people, if you email both people, maybe both of us will not help you, because both of us think the other will help you. when I am busy, I will ask my workmate to help, so please feel free to talk with them, they will help you ASAP. if they can not make decision sometimes, they will ask me, so no problem to solve your problem well.

@ citizenX
I just talked with Forrest, He said he emailed you and tell you it is infrared but he did not get your reply, could you tell me where the problem is ?thank you, we would like to help you ASAP.

@ citizenX
I just talked with Forrest, He said he emailed you and tell you it is infrared but he did not get your reply, could you tell me where the problem is ?thank you, we would like to help you ASAP.

I thought that might be the issue, yes. :cheesygrinsmiley:

You can't see IR with the naked eye - they look dead.

peace ya'll..
I have had my 144 X 3 in a small area over some seedlings and clones for about 3 weeks now. Is it just me or have you noticed that your plants are growing faster with led lights? I know genetics take a part in it and blah, blah, blah. But my ish is growing fast as phuck! :yikes::goof:

Merry Xmas and happy new year:circle-of-love:
Glad to see you are doing well Sara. I know you Chinese people don't do Christmas, but I wish you a Merry Christmas anyway.

Frosty Holidays !!

WJ
:circle-of-love:

yes, but no matter where the problem is, if there has someone contact with you, you'd better email them back, sometimes email went to junk email or something, you need to try to send again.
I thought that might be the issue, yes. :cheesygrinsmiley:

You can't see IR with the naked eye - they look dead.

We have 4 lightsthat we would like to send out as Xmas gift, it is our 200x3w, and total red spectrum in the light. if you need it, please email me and I would like to ship from China . u need to pay shipping cost. FEDEX shipping.

We have 4 lightsthat we would like to send out as Xmas gift, it is our 200x3w, and total red spectrum in the light. if you need it, please email me and I would like to ship from China . u need to pay shipping cost. FEDEX shipping.

:circle-of-love:Dear all my friends, please email me ASAP, then you can get it before Xmas.:)

ok, no problem. email got, I will arrange one to you ASAP.
Sara, I would love a new light, email sent and responded to :) small reflector is working great and old model really needs a pal to justify some real flowering!

Back
Top Bottom