Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

As we all know, the main components of our TS and SP series are the lamp board and power supply, and the main cost of the lamp is also the lamp board and power supply. If there is any damage, we will directly replace the new lamp board or power supply. If the new lights are damaged too much, we'll certainly lose our shirt. lol, we guarantee this because we are confident in the quality of our new lights. So please rest assured :Namaste:

I find that the Mars Hydro warranties a quite reasonable, and meet or exceed those of the industry. This applies to the current warranty, and the new one Mars Hydro is rolling out this year. The SP and TS series of lights, perhaps with the exception of the TS-600 are pretty much repair by replacement for the major assemblies such as the LED board and driver. I suspect that it would cost more to repair these assemblies than a new one would cost.

I find that the Mars Hydro warranties a quite reasonable, and meet or exceed those of the industry. This applies to the current warranty, and the new one Mars Hydro is rolling out this year. The SP and TS series of lights, perhaps with the exception of the TS-600 are pretty much repair by replacement for the major assemblies such as the LED board and driver. I suspect that it would cost more to repair these assemblies than a new one would cost.
Thank you very much for your understanding,:love: the cost of maintenance is really expensive, in addition to the cost of accessories, we also need to pay the round-trip freight, as well as the maintenance cost of maintenance personnel, these costs are not cheaper than the new light. For the TS600, we will not repair it, but we will directly replace it with a new light to the customer. :) Mars Hydro is always looking for ways to provide our customers with better products and services

Received my new TS1000 today and she resides currently next to the TSL2000

20200109_145839.jpg20200109_145748.jpg

Thank you SmokeSara and send thanks to Kelly and the rest of the crowd.

Of course I had to order before the stickers but the next purchase probably only a month away.

Received my new TS1000 today and she resides currently next to the TSL2000

20200109_145839.jpg20200109_145748.jpg

Thank you SmokeSara and send thanks to Kelly and the rest of the crowd.

Of course I had to order before the stickers but the next purchase probably only a month away.
I will certainly pass on your thanks to kelly. ;)Hope I'll see more feedback pics later:high-five:

How to get stunning buds? decent light is crucial. SP250, excellent choice:cheer:
Welcome to share your buds under SP250:ciao:

Hi Sara!, its very humbling to see that picture displaying such kind words.

I did not tag you because I did not think it appropriate to enter your contest and apologies if its not in the correct thread.

However it was a great opportunity to share what was learned about the sp250.

Drivers relocated off the boards and hung high in the airflow @ the top, exiting a 10 inch duct, I could not do this before thus the heat reduction mentioned earlier.

5, sp250's spaced evenly, @ ceiling high in a 5x9 tent, heat generated is exiting high above the canopy's air boundary layer then out the 10" duct, 1060cfm capability seems to be adequate if needed.

The penetration and coverage is a very welcome surprise. Lights are consuming 226-228 wall watts each as received, using multiple timers can introduce sun rise, sun set, type of effect if desired, @ this point 6, girls seem happy just to grow into the light.

Thank you! Mars!

Hi Sara!, its very humbling to see that picture displaying such kind words.

I did not tag you because I did not think it appropriate to enter your contest and apologies if its not in the correct thread.

However it was a great opportunity to share what was learned about the sp250.

Drivers relocated off the boards and hung high in the airflow @ the top, exiting a 10 inch duct, I could not do this before thus the heat reduction mentioned earlier.

5, sp250's spaced evenly, @ ceiling high in a 5x9 tent, heat generated is exiting high above the canopy's air boundary layer then out the 10" duct, 1060cfm capability seems to be adequate if needed.

The penetration and coverage is a very welcome surprise. Lights are consuming 226-228 wall watts each as received, using multiple timers can introduce sun rise, sun set, type of effect if desired, @ this point 6, girls seem happy just to grow into the light.

Thank you! Mars!
Thanks for your share, oscarb:hug: Do you like the led lights with the function of control sunrise and sunset?

Some of you may recall an issue I've been having recently with my MarsII 400 LED. SmokeSara was kind enough to offer me a TS1000 to compensate for the issues with the other light. So assuming there are no strings attached, I'm very happy with this outcome and would like to state publicly what a great job Smokesara did getting this resolved. Thank you, this is what quality customer service looks like. :thumb:

Many growers have recently bought the TS600, which is also very popular and only cost $79, it can be used in 2x2 tent and is also a good choice as a supplementary light.
But please remember that the TS600 voltage must be stable.:idea: TS 600 can only be used at a fixed voltage of 110~120v or 220~240v.

Some of you may recall an issue I've been having recently with my MarsII 400 LED. SmokeSara was kind enough to offer me a TS1000 to compensate for the issues with the other light. So assuming there are no strings attached, I'm very happy with this outcome and would like to state publicly what a great job Smokesara did getting this resolved. Thank you, this is what quality customer service looks like. :thumb:
Since the Mars II 400 of DaddyKush has been used for nearly three years, the service life of our old led is three years. If it is repaired again, the cost will be very high. Besides the broken lamp beads, other parts of the light are also aging, so there is a high chance of the light breaking down again. So we chose to directly replace a new TS1000 to him and hope to see more feedback from TS1000 later. :green_heart:

This eases my mind about Mars Warranty What you did for Dadykush is Great and shows your commitment to your service. Thank you for being a trusted brand

This eases my mind about Mars Warranty What you did for Dadykush is Great and shows your commitment to your service. Thank you for being a trusted brand
Thank you for your trust, we can not live up to the trust of our customers for 10 years, try our best to provide customers with the best products and services is our mission

@DaddyKush
You'll love the ts1000, my mars ll 700 started burning out and I replaced it with a ts1000. I was very impressed on how much more growth I'm getting now.

And I was thinking of getting the 700 repaired and gifting it to a friend, but I think my question is answered.

@DaddyKush
You'll love the ts1000, my mars ll 700 started burning out and I replaced it with a ts1000. I was very impressed on how much more growth I'm getting now.

And I was thinking of getting the 700 repaired and gifting it to a friend, but I think my question is answered.
How long have you had your Mars II 700?

Share some plant feedback pics from TS and SP series. I think these two lights are turning points in the history of Mars Hydro led lights, lol, because TS & SP, more and more customers choose us. :love:
Tell me why you chose MarsHydro, just curious :D
Enjoy the weekend!:cheer:

I had a bad experience with a highly rated light from another manufacturer delivering far less than advertised. After this, I did not trust ANY light manufacturer, and built my own grow light. Why then did I choose Mars Hydro? I didn't.

I won both a Mars Hydro TSL-2000, and an SP-250 in 2019 contests. I tried them and was impressed with the quality of the lights, and the grow results. Because of this, Mars Hydro are the only lights I currently recommend to my fellow growers.

I had a bad experience with a highly rated light from another manufacturer delivering far less than advertised. After this, I did not trust ANY light manufacturer, and built my own grow light. Why then did I choose Mars Hydro? I didn't.

I won both a Mars Hydro TSL-2000, and an SP-250 in 2019 contests. I tried them and was impressed with the quality of the lights, and the grow results. Because of this, Mars Hydro are the only lights I currently recommend to my fellow growers.
Thanks for the trust in MarsHydro and the good performance of the TSL2000 and SP250, which has made our relationship even better :hug:

I chose to become a Marsian because I wanted Buds like this .
20200110_203704.jpg
20200110_203653.jpg
20200110_203643.jpg
20200110_203432.jpg
20200110_203252.jpg
20200109_212224.jpg
20200109_212140.jpg
20200109_211957.jpg
20200105_132656.jpg

Mars TSL-2000 x 2 and 1 x sp250. 10 weeks autos on mega crop and organic living soil too.
Mars hydro rocks.
It looks Excellent, it makes my mouth water, lol. I can't wait to see how it tastes:p

Back
Top Bottom