Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I have a question for Sara I have a 5x5 Mars tent and I have 4 Mars COBs will the 4 COBs be enough light for that size tent or do I need another light in the middle and if so which would be better an SP250 or the TSW 2000 or another light ? I also have some head room restriction due to the carbon filter and fan
The coverage of COB is 2'x2', so the coverage of 4 COB is 4'x4', Since the wattage of COB is small, One COB is only 120w, so if you want to add one more light, I recommend you SP250, the wattage of SP250 is 245w, it's smaller than TSW2000(310w), Besides, the SP250 is a rectangular design, so it can fill the light better if you put it in the middle. I hope my Suggestions are useful:Namaste:

I like the top ones best maybe put A on one and B on the other so people can say which they like because now the only way to vote is top or bottom.
Thank you for your vote and Suggestions:Namaste: I personally like the first one:D

@SmokeSara how bout both stickers
This is really a good suggestion because both of them are popular, maybe because they are both beautiful, lol :laugh: it's really hard to choose, and I prefer to do both:hug:

All been good here if not a little wet with our great climate!!!. lol
Glad to be back to normal now after the festive madness and harvesting has started finally. I will be busy in trim jail for a few weeks soon and staggered the harvests so no let up for a few weeks once trimming starts.lol
loving the smells from the BlackBerry and yet another hard nugged harvest thanks to the lights and good nutes to back the intensity up. Now I can spread the other strains out a little more to exploit even more light for their last 3 weeks. Do need to source a tent to go into my next build now though so will be exploring your tents like a British Missionary over next few weeks.lol. Thanks Sara. have a great day
20200106_190725.jpg
20200106_190721.jpg
20200106_190641.jpg
20200106_190620.jpg
20200106_190541.jpg
:ganjamon:Looking forward to your final harvest results, what size tent are you going to buy?

If by 'wire to the same plug' you mean joining the wires together to have a single plug for a receptacle, DON'T DO THIS!

It's a recipe for disaster. You can easily create a short circuit.

You would be much better off to connect them to a power bar, and connect the power bar to your receptacle. You can connect up to six of them together through a power bar for a standard North American 15Amp circuit. Don't connect any more to a single circuit, as they have a large inrush current when you first turn on the power.
Thank you for helping me reply. You are always ready to help:thanks:

This is really a good suggestion because both of them are popular, maybe because they are both beautiful, lol :laugh: it's really hard to choose, and I prefer to do both:hug:
Yea both sticker designs are dope I'd rock them in my grow room

:ganjamon:Looking forward to your final harvest results, what size tent are you going to buy?
My space is a pain in the butt due to the roof apex. Ideally no less than 2mx 2m. my actual space is a little wider and my old tent was this size. I had to roll the top of it to get it to fit the slanted roof though and didnt use the bars at all but stapled to the roof joists. did miss the frame for the tension on the tent side though and now I dont get much light reflection from the sides.

I hadn't looked closely at the warranty before, and did so now. I understand your disappointment and anger. This comes from their website regarding items shipped back for warranty repair:

full

Mars Hydro Warranty Conditions

So from what I understand...
  • everything is covered for the first three months;
  • for the remainder of the first year, the customer pays shipping to the repair center; and
  • for years two and three, only the parts are covered, the customer is responsible for all shipping, handling, and labor costs.

I hadn't looked closely at the warranty before, and did so now. I understand your disappointment and anger. This comes from their website regarding items shipped back for warranty repair:

full

• for the remainder of the first year, the customer pays shipping to the repair center; and
  • for years two and three, only the parts are covered, the customer is responsible for all shipping, handling, and labor costs.
So after the first year the customer could pay more then a new light would cost or just under what a new light would cost. I know most places charge way too much for labor. So really it is a one year warranty after that you may as well buy another light :( I hope my Mars light last longer then a year I paid too much for them to have them fail after a year.

So after the first year the customer could pay more then a new light would cost or just under what a new light would cost. I know most places charge way too much for labor. So really it is a one year warranty after that you may as well buy another light :( I hope my Mars light last longer then a year I paid too much for them to have them fail after a year.

Sort of...
If you have the skills, you can fix it yourself. The parts, shipping, and handling fees are covered for the first year, After that, the parts are free, but you have to pay the shipping and handling fees. The parts and associated prices for their older lights are published on their warranty page.

Unless folks have done a bit of shipping themselves, they won't realize just how costly that can be. For example, if I buy something from the USA, it will cost at least double in Canadian funds. A small parcel shipped half way across Canada costs about $20. An oversized parcel often costs double that or more. 'Free' shipping from Amazon is not free. It's included in the cost of the product, the same as at the brick and mortar stores. I'm fairly certain shipping for items bought through e-Bay from China is at least partially subsidized by their government. A small $2.00 item with 'free' shipping would have cost me $45.00 to send back to China by post. Back in '95 I looked into shipping products by the truckload from the northern USA to Nova Scotia. The shipping cost would have been two and a half times the cost of the product.

Back in '95 I looked into shipping products by the truckload from the northern USA to Nova Scotia. The shipping cost would have been two and a half times the cost of the product.
You in NS bro? So am I.

I'm in Cape Breton.

full

As for our warranty, we will implement a new warranty policy in 2020. In the three-year warranty, we will provide a one-year free warranty. And if you buy from our official website, you can return and exchange the goods without any reason within one month after receiving the goods.
We are working on the site's warranty policy and will post it on website within the month:green_heart:

Sort of...
If you have the skills, you can fix it yourself. The parts, shipping, and handling fees are covered for the first year, After that, the parts are free, but you have to pay the shipping and handling fees. The parts and associated prices for their older lights are published on their warranty page.

Unless folks have done a bit of shipping themselves, they won't realize just how costly that can be. For example, if I buy something from the USA, it will cost at least double in Canadian funds. A small parcel shipped half way across Canada costs about $20. An oversized parcel often costs double that or more. 'Free' shipping from Amazon is not free. It's included in the cost of the product, the same as at the brick and mortar stores. I'm fairly certain shipping for items bought through e-Bay from China is at least partially subsidized by their government. A small $2.00 item with 'free' shipping would have cost me $45.00 to send back to China by post. Back in '95 I looked into shipping products by the truckload from the northern USA to Nova Scotia. The shipping cost would have been two and a half times the cost of the product.
At present, our main selling LED is TS&SP. These two LEDs use the latest technology and the quality will be better than the old ones before. If the light is damaged due to some low probability of defective goods, the problem will be found within three months of use. However, if the product leaves the factory in good condition, it can be used for 50000 hours as long as it is in good condition. :peace:

As we all know, the main components of our TS and SP series are the lamp board and power supply, and the main cost of the lamp is also the lamp board and power supply. If there is any damage, we will directly replace the new lamp board or power supply. If the new lights are damaged too much, we'll certainly lose our shirt. lol, we guarantee this because we are confident in the quality of our new lights. So please rest assured :Namaste:

How to get stunning buds? decent light is crucial. SP250, excellent choice:cheer:
Welcome to share your buds under SP250:ciao:

Back
Top Bottom