Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hey sara
I first got my mars ll 700 back on December 2016
Then you have been using it for 3 years. I suggest you use the money for repairs to buy a new LED:high-five:

Then you have been using it for 3 years. I suggest you use the money for repairs to buy a new LED:high-five:
Yeah, cant complain, first it was a veg/flower light, then I got my epistar 320, and it got used as a veg light (24/7/365) for a couple of years before it started failing. Replaced it with a ts1000 and loving it.

Ts 3000.......3rd week of flower
E60958F5-EC81-4613-BE6F-0EDF46E34232.jpeg
71D05907-3FD4-40AC-BB21-265BEF6259E9.jpeg
DC585329-AE22-41B7-B5C1-2AC596DB10F5.jpeg
ED12C7E7-2322-43DB-90A8-AB0FAD1504FB.jpeg

It looks Excellent, it makes my mouth water, lol. I can't wait to see how it tastes:p
Me too Sara. We need an app to share the tastes on here next.lol

Has anyone has any weigh in yet from there harvests on the TSW2000 and what size area you flowered in?

Thank you :thumb:.
I got just under 25oz from 2 x TSL-2000 in a 4ft by 5ft grow. My 1st grow with led after years loyal to hps and I have learnt a bit more for this ine so hopefully will get a higher yield for my next photo run. Still might get lucky with these autos yet too. so.e nice biggies forming up and some already hanging. These lights do create rock hard nugs for sure but need plenty of calmag.

I got just under 25oz from 2 x TSL-2000 in a 4ft by 5ft grow. My 1st grow with led after years loyal to hps and I have learnt a bit more for this ine so hopefully will get a higher yield for my next photo run. Still might get lucky with these autos yet too. so.e nice biggies forming up and some already hanging. These lights do create rock hard nugs for sure but need plenty of calmag.
Wow that's mega that amount buddy I'm just looking at my options and thought maybe another two SP250's, two of the tsw or tsl 2000's and 25oz is enough to have me interested :).

Thanks for your share, oscarb:hug: Do you like the led lights with the function of control sunrise and sunset?

Sara,

Timing and variable spectrum's...

What grows great medicine is Not timers and spectrum control.

On-board features drive up cost, complexity and please remember the KISS method:)

Mars has great lights, please continue a quality product @ a fair price point.

The 250's spectrum, are bright @ 230 watts. the coverage and penetration is amazing :)

Sequential start up and shut down for 5 SP250's across top 9 feet of length, easy enough if wanted or needed for stress reduction or the humidity spike @ lights-off.

Kind Respect.

Sara,

Timing and variable spectrum's...

What grows great medicine is Not timers and spectrum control.

On-board features drive up cost, complexity and please remember the KISS method:)

Mars has great lights, please continue a quality product @ a fair price point.

The 250's spectrum, are bright @ 230 watts. the coverage and penetration is amazing :)

Sequential start up and shut down for 5 SP250's across top 9 feet of length, easy enough if wanted or needed for stress reduction or the humidity spike @ lights-off.

Kind Respect.
We met some customers, especially commercial growing customers, who are interested in LED's ability to simulate sunrise and sunset. So I wonder how many people think this function is necessary.

More calcium and magnesium, which are very important tips for growing with LED lights, you can definitely get more next time:high-five:

Me too Sara. We need an app to share the tastes on here next.lol
I think the only way is to surprise you with the exceptional abilities of teleport:laughtwo:

We met some customers, especially commercial growing customers, who are interested in LED's ability to simulate sunrise and sunset. So I wonder how many people think this function is necessary.

I don't think it's necessary, but is meant as a power saving measure for commercial growers. A place where I think variable lighting comes into it's own is a light with segments at different spectra, such as far red, deep red, and the blue/UV end of the spectrum.

What I'd do is use Meanwell drivers capable of resistance and PWM control. Mount the variable resistor on the light, and put a plug on the intensity control wire from the driver. Make the sunrise/sunset controller a separate item that can be plugged into multiple drivers for multiple lights. The cost of the lights with the external resistor for intensity would not change by much, and sunrise/sunset would be available for those that wanted it.

A note for your engineers...
A power relay must be included for several of the Meanwell drivers, as they won't turn the lights off completely.

I think the only way is to surprise you with the exceptional abilities of teleport:laughtwo:
I play star trek bridge commander on oculus quest, there are transporters on that and it feels very real , maybe ???!!!.lol

I just wanted to post a couple pics of my first grow. I am using 4 Mars COBs they are only in Veg and I got a staggered start, got some bad seeds but git it sorted out.
Plants 1 12 20 .jpg
SCBD CBD 1 12 20.jpg
Gold Leaf 1 12 20.jpg

I just wanted to post a couple pics of my first grow. I am using 4 Mars COBs they are only in Veg and I got a staggered start, got some bad seeds but git it sorted out.
Plants 1 12 20 .jpg
SCBD CBD 1 12 20.jpg
Gold Leaf 1 12 20.jpg
looking good now mate. staggerwsmd start means a slower harvest thankfully . not all in one week I mean. You will e so grateful come harvest time. I always try to get a staggered finish with strain selections if possible. quick flowering to keep me going till the main harvest and stops me nibbling at branches and fast drying on radiators ans ruining good weed. lol

I don't think it's necessary, but is meant as a power saving measure for commercial growers. A place where I think variable lighting comes into it's own is a light with segments at different spectra, such as far red, deep red, and the blue/UV end of the spectrum.

What I'd do is use Meanwell drivers capable of resistance and PWM control. Mount the variable resistor on the light, and put a plug on the intensity control wire from the driver. Make the sunrise/sunset controller a separate item that can be plugged into multiple drivers for multiple lights. The cost of the lights with the external resistor for intensity would not change by much, and sunrise/sunset would be available for those that wanted it.

A note for your engineers...
A power relay must be included for several of the Meanwell drivers, as they won't turn the lights off completely.
Thank you for your suggestion. I will mention it to our engineers.:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom