Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Yea dont just dump raw cow shit in there mix peat moss or soil whatever . Let it sit or u can buy cow shit or compost already done

I was raised on a vegtable farm and I cleaned out many a chicken house for the farm.

Thank You! I've had my Mars ll 700w for 3 years! i think it's outlasted the lifespan of the diodes but all are still lit with the exception of the UV of course. I would like the 100w COB Mars offers for some additional lighting for my tent.

Thank You! I've had my Mars ll 700w for 3 years! i think it's outlasted the lifespan of the diodes but all are still lit with the exception of the UV of course. I would like the 100w COB Mars offers for some additional lighting for my tent.

We sold all COB in Canada.It is not available now. New stock is on the way from port to our warehouse.
When will you need COB? I will keep an eye on the stock for you.

flower_tent-Lti.png

We sold all COB in Canada.It is not available now. New stock is on the way from port to our warehouse.
When will you need COB? I will keep an eye on the stock for you.

i'd like that. I was hoping to make the purchase in the next couple of months. i need it for my next flower cycle. Thank you for keeping me posted Sara. i'm doing a grow off with a fellow youtuber. his Optic One vs my Mars Cob. A friendly competition for our subscribers. I believe the Mars COB will kick butt with the full spectrum vs his regular Cree CBX3590 individual COB. Let me know when it's available. Thanks!

i'd like that. I was hoping to make the purchase in the next couple of months. i need it for my next flower cycle. Thank you for keeping me posted Sara. i'm doing a grow off with a fellow youtuber. his Optic One vs my Mars Cob. A friendly competition for our subscribers. I believe the Mars COB will kick butt with the full spectrum vs his regular Cree CBX3590 individual COB. Let me know when it's available. Thanks!

Thanks for your support. :thanks:
I will inform you and apply our best price for you when COB is available in the Canada.

So are these bags supposedly gonna stop dogs? Honestly I usually am not a doubter but dogs have a sense of smell unlike any other animal . There is no way a plastic bag is gonna stop the smell from a dog smelling it . No way at all.

Back
Top Bottom