Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

So are these bags supposedly gonna stop dogs? Honestly I usually am not a doubter but dogs have a sense of smell unlike any other animal . There is no way a plastic bag is gonna stop the smell from a dog smelling it . No way at all.

Others also asked this question. We have no answer about it, because we produced it in China, we have no cannabis to test, so we sent few pcs to customers to test. Wish we could get a good feedback. :thanks:

I think for concealment purposes the dimensions are fine. If we are trying to be inconspicuous then we probably aren’t carrying a pound on us. Lol but maybe a production bag for larg amounts would be cool for transportation of big quantities

Yes, these small bags are for concealment purposes. I think there should be other products for transportation of big quantities. :circle-of-love:

When they said making a bag, I was thinking tent filter of some sort... is this something to carry some buds in?

These bags keeps cannabis odors in. Perfect for Protecting your goods while traveling on the road or within the privacy of your home. :cheer:

I think for concealment purposes the dimensions are fine. If we are trying to be inconspicuous then we probably aren't carrying a pound on us. Lol but maybe a production bag for larg amounts would be cool for transportation of big quantities

Tons of people buy meds weekly whether legally or illegal and that's usually a half to an ounce or so. So there is definitely a market for slightly larger bags which I believe Sara said there will be different sizes but Idk to much about it. But this bag is definitely perfect for storing a decent sharable amount and a small pipe or papers and tips just whatever you want to carry when going out somewhere or hanging out with friends that away you don't have to worry about smell on the drive.
I'm definitely excited to try one haha screw baggies.

Haha that'd be a bigass Mars hydro bag to be carrying pounds in.

Others also asked this question. We have no answer about it, because we produced it in China, we have no cannabis to test, so we sent few pcs to customers to test. Wish we could get a good feedback. :thanks:
That will be kinda hard for anyone here to do. Unless they have a drug sniffing dog. But plastic will not keep a dog from smelling weed . No matter what the dog can smell through anything plastic. That's why we have dogs at the borders. They rip cars apart and find it . After the dogs smell through metal to find it . Mars hydro needs to research before they market something that's got no chance to work. Maybe to keep humans from smelling it,it would work. But never a dog with plastic in the way. Just a heads up mars hydro

That will be kinda hard for anyone here to do. Unless they have a drug sniffing dog. But plastic will not keep a dog from smelling weed . No matter what the dog can smell through anything plastic. That's why we have dogs at the borders. They rip cars apart and find it . After the dogs smell through metal to find it . Mars hydro needs to research before they market something that's got no chance to work. Maybe to keep humans from smelling it,it would work. But never a dog with plastic in the way. Just a heads up mars hydro

Yeah but to be honest if the car doesn't smell like weed the officer will most likely not bring a dog out... Its about being inconspicuous it's not for transporting pounds across the border or anything. It's definitely a hell of a step up from a baggie... If it stops my car from smelling up im happy. A regular baggie will not do and an officer will smell the weed. I'm not scared of being searched if the officer can't smell my weed he will have no reason to bring out a dog and I'll be safe on my way and DUI free which is definitely worth it. Can't wait to try it out and see how it works. Realistically where would you be taking the weed to? Canada? You can get better weed in Canada for cheaper lol.... Mexico? You'd be better off finding some local which you will find and then you won't have to worry about corrupt cops taking your pounds.

This more or less is a great description of it's uses...

These bags keeps cannabis odors in. Perfect for Protecting your goods while traveling on the road or within the privacy of your home. :cheer:

Cops bring dogs here to the car and let them walk around it reguardless here,just for a traffic stop . . No warrant needed . See it all the time. Had it happen to my wife she lost her license for a year for a joint that was half smoked. So don't be so sure lol sheep I say hahah

Tons of people buy meds weekly whether legally or illegal and that's usually a half to an ounce or so. So there is definitely a market for slightly larger bags which I believe Sara said there will be different sizes but Idk to much about it. But this bag is definitely perfect for storing a decent sharable amount and a small pipe or papers and tips just whatever you want to carry when going out somewhere or hanging out with friends that away you don't have to worry about smell on the drive.
I'm definitely excited to try one haha screw baggies.

Haha that'd be a bigass Mars hydro bag to be carrying pounds in.

:thanks: Where you put your meds without smell proof bags?

:thanks: Where you put your meds without smell proof bags?

Glass jars with Bovada packs but glass jars aren't very transport friendly in my opinion especially if you want to stash it away somewhere hidden in the car. When driving somewhere with weed I'll usually have it in a pill bottle that away not so smelly weed isn't an issue but strong weed will linger regardless. I likd it though I could easily pop an eighth of weed I'm the bag along with a small grinder like so
e675702000f61c1de56ae10e97682ef4.jpg
and a pack of papers and tips and a lighter... Its perfect for if you are going to hang out with friends or go to the park and just take in nature. You could also put a small hand pipe in the bag too.
cc4963be40b76ede5ff05c8dfcb6520f.jpg

The people won't use this bag to go through a borders. It is small size, just for keeping privacy. I saw some people use smell proof resealable ziplock bags. I think it is not very smell proof.

Smell proof resealable ziplock bags like this picture.

06.png

Yeah it's not discreet at all compared to your product. I completely understand what you want to bag to be used for and I agree it's a hell of a step up from the bag you just showed and it's more durable and not as revealing. I love the idea personally.

Glass jars with Bovada packs but glass jars aren't very transport friendly in my opinion especially if you want to stash it away somewhere hidden in the car. When driving somewhere with weed I'll usually have it in a pill bottle that away not so smelly weed isn't an issue but strong weed will linger regardless. I likd it though I could easily pop an eighth of weed I'm the bag along with a small grinder like so

The seal sucks it must be very tight

Yeah it's not discreet at all compared to your product. I completely understand what you want to bag to be used for and I agree it's a hell of a step up from the bag you just showed and it's more durable and not as revealing. I love the idea personally.

:thanks: Few suppliers produce the smell proof bags like us, I saw some similar products online, but not many choices for customers. I think this bads will become popular

Yeah but to be honest if the car doesn't smell like weed the officer will most likely not bring a dog out... Its about being inconspicuous it's not for transporting pounds across the border or anything. It's definitely a hell of a step up from a baggie... If it stops my car from smelling up im happy. A regular baggie will not do and an officer will smell the weed. I'm not scared of being searched if the officer can't smell my weed he will have no reason to bring out a dog and I'll be safe on my way and DUI free which is definitely worth it. Can't wait to try it out and see how it works. Realistically where would you be taking the weed to? Canada? You can get better weed in Canada for cheaper lol.... Mexico? You'd be better off finding some local which you will find and then you won't have to worry about corrupt cops taking your pounds.

This more or less is a great description of it's uses...

Very reasonable :high-five:

Cops bring dogs here to the car and let them walk around it reguardless here,just for a traffic stop . . No warrant needed . See it all the time. Had it happen to my wife she lost her license for a year for a joint that was half smoked. So don't be so sure lol sheep I say hahah

:Namaste::sorry:

:thanks: Few suppliers produce the smell proof bags like us, I saw some similar products online, but not many choices for customers. I think this bads will become popular

Yeah nothing like that is really advertised like that out here just cheap plastic baggies are the common thing out here. Glad yall came out with them company wise and it should help you increase profit definitely. I never would have thought of obtaining something like that beforehand as I never really knew about it. Like a kid with candy or a new game lol.

Back
Top Bottom