Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Some frostyness for ya. All dry and smoking smooth
569dbcfa0cca8b2d7d846dc1138e5643.jpg
759d11ba3d8338b232b8e8f48836ce8a.jpg

Hey Sara, I failed to get another light so I think I will fall back on Mars. I had two of the original TopLed 96's, but I sold one while taking some time off so I need something new. My other TopLed is chugging along just fine. If I order the Pro II Epistar 80 how long does it usually take for delivery to Canada?

Hey Sara, I failed to get another light so I think I will fall back on Mars. I had two of the original TopLed 96's, but I sold one while taking some time off so I need something new. My other TopLed is chugging along just fine. If I order the Pro II Epistar 80 how long does it usually take for delivery to Canada?

Thanks for supporting us Pantagruel.
We have proII 80 in Toronto warehouse, shipping time is 3--5 working days. You can clink this link to check the details:Mars Pro II Epistar 80 LED Grow Light for sale,buy Mars Pro II Epistar 80 LED Grow Light ,Led grow light , Mars Hydro

May I know what mars light you used before?

Mothering Tips for you guys !!!
* Dedicate a standard sized grow tent to your motherplant. Use a control unit, and a 5 or 6 inch extractor to maintain temperatures at 73 to 82°F (23 to 28°C) and relative humidity at around 60%.
* Don’t grow your mother plants in coco coir. After a few months it tends to lock out #nitrogen – which is an essential primary #nutrient for continued #growth.
* Rotate your mother plant from time to time to ensure more even growth.
* Remove all dead leaves. Check right inside the mother plant as she gets bushier.
* If you insist on growing your mother in a pot, periodically check the roots to ensure the plant is not becoming too pot bound. If this is the case, use a sharp, sterile knife to remove around an inch of the root ball (messy business!) and re-pot in a larger container. It looks brutal, but your mother will thank you for it!
* If you are growing your plant in a hydroponicssystem (recommended) make sure you keep the reservoir topped up and check that the #pH is always around 5.8. Completely refresh your nutrient solution every 7 – 10 days.
* Use a grow light rich in the blue spectrum, no matter
it's a led light or other lights. Remember to ask for the blue version for growth!
* If using CFLs, remember they do not give off much heat. They work best a lot closer to your plants than a standard HID light.

Back
Top Bottom