Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Here is the room
fc2c2332229327482feb37ff8edb85bd.jpg

:thanks: Do you have another flowering room?

Not a problem. I like showing people my grows and the people that don't Luke leds lol.

Some people just regard growing as their hobby,it is a good thing they can do what they want, or the life will be very boring. :cheer:

Led get the job done for shur
ae9b42758fc294250fe161ca31ca85fd.jpg
led grow with a small hps but most of the plants were under led well the plants speak for themselves self
Strain did alot into all of that sour d.

Some good news first

It seems at least one of the big-bud clones will survive. I have sprouted 3 Jack Herer seeds to replace the clones that didn't make it. These will be grown under the COB in the small tent alongside with 4x Mars bar 24-60. Each 100 watt. That means this telt pulls 300 watts from the wall and it should perform as 350-400 watts compared to HPS is my guess. Let's see what the numbers are.

The bad news are that I flowered the 32 train wreck a week too late, so they first all grew up into the roof, and now they all have fallen over. If I don't get them up from there they'll eventually rot. So I have two choices. Use threads and staple them to the roof one by one. There's a lot of branches to staple. Second option is to do an emergency harvest 10 days before the planned harvest date. So how much weight would you think I loose by harvesting them 10 days early?

Welcome to joining us, Growwithme420. :welcome:
You have been growing for 8 years, it is really long time :cheer:, We have sold led for more than 9 years, you must be familiar with different kinds of lights and growing ways, welcome to sharing your skills with us :thanks:

i have tried many different lights. HPS, HID, CMH and LED. I have owned a few LED's (Kind, Apollo etc) but i always prefer my Mars Hydro LED lights. Mars Hydro is an excellent company and i will always choose their lights over the competition.

Back
Top Bottom