Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

How much do you think we can fit inside this bag? How many grams?

How much do you think we can fit inside this bag? How many grams?

She posted a picture of them on grasscity and they are small pouches kind of like fanny packs but not a fanny pack obviously lmao. It's just a small little sleak bag that you'd probably think was storing ear buds and an iPod or something it'll hold probably 7-16 grams give or take depending on density but that's just my guess from the picture I saw and it wasn't really near much for comparison. But again it's posted up in the GSC Mars hydro thread

Hi all! I was chatting with Cathy from Mars Hydro and she told me about this Forum.

I’m a Licensed medical user and grower in Ontario, Canada. I’ve been growing for 8 years. I was an old school HPS fan and switched to Mars Hydro 3 years ago. I started out with the 300w white panel. Then I moved on to the Mars Hydro ll 700w. I have had this light for almost 3 years now and I absolutely love it. I have ZERO burnt out diodes and all the fans are still working flawlessly. I have a YouTube channel. It’s called Growwithme420. YouTube terminated my other channel that I had for 4 years just before Christmas. So I’m starting fresh.

791F6C63-D47F-49D6-B561-1C1BF22F0B57.jpeg
17CAF0D1-8431-46F9-AE65-27FDD7604DC5.jpeg
808E9A60-93D1-4F30-BE55-1428F9BDC398.jpeg

Hi all! I was chatting with Cathy from Mars Hydro and she told me about this Forum.

I’m a Licensed medical user and grower in Ontario, Canada. I’ve been growing for 8 years. I was an old school HPS fan and switched to Mars Hydro 3 years ago. I started out with the 300w white panel. Then I moved on to the Mars Hydro ll 700w. I have had this light for almost 3 years now and I absolutely love it. I have ZERO burnt out diodes and all the fans are still working flawlessly. I have a YouTube channel. It’s called Growwithme420. YouTube terminated my other channel that I had for 4 years just before Christmas. So I’m starting fresh.

[video=youtube;0gUvaclcwq0]
[/video]

Cool - I will follow you. I just started a channel myself - Growing with the Devil - follow me :)

She posted a picture of them on grasscity and they are small pouches kind of like fanny packs but not a fanny pack obviously lmao. It's just a small little sleak bag that you'd probably think was storing ear buds and an iPod or something it'll hold probably 7-16 grams give or take depending on density but that's just my guess from the picture I saw and it wasn't really near much for comparison. But again it's posted up in the GSC Mars hydro thread
Stashlogix make a nice bag, they should just model them after those

Back
Top Bottom