Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

If you can find a 2'x3' tent, it will be better, we have no 2'x3' Mars tents and shipping tent from China to Alaska, shipping fee is very crazy, tents are heavy, so you can buy a tent at your local store, I think it will save your cost. :cheer:
Thanks sara, im sure i can find something to build a 2x3. Its actually more along the line where i want to be space wise.

I don't know. I did some searching a while back because I have been looking for something like this. I found something called gonzo bags - At least that is what I think they were named. But I could not find much info back then. Did another search yesterday, but didn't find the answers. I bet you will sell a lot of this product :)

:thanks: When we took part in fairs in USA last year, we found this kind of bag is popular and only few suppliers now.

I have this friend who is a grower, and sometimes we exchange strains. I will give him a couple of hundred grams and he will give me a couple hundred of his stuff. In the past I used to take the bus, but it stinked so much I was in a constant state of anxiety. Later I bought a new house and car and built the grow-rooms I am using now. So it is less scary now when I can just drive, but if the police pulls me over it's.... well... game over. If they stop me and smell cannabis, they'll raid my home and find everything. So I have been wanting a product like this. I however found most of them to be very expensive

I am very happy to know our factory and boss can products products as customers'd demands. I have no idea about the price of Mars smell proof bags, hope it will be economic and in the market soon.

Hi all! I was chatting with Cathy from Mars Hydro and she told me about this Forum.

I'm a Licensed medical user and grower in Ontario, Canada. I've been growing for 8 years. I was an old school HPS fan and switched to Mars Hydro 3 years ago. I started out with the 300w white panel. Then I moved on to the Mars Hydro ll 700w. I have had this light for almost 3 years now and I absolutely love it. I have ZERO burnt out diodes and all the fans are still working flawlessly. I have a YouTube channel. It's called Growwithme420. YouTube terminated my other channel that I had for 4 years just before Christmas. So I'm starting fresh.

791F6C63-D47F-49D6-B561-1C1BF22F0B57.jpeg
17CAF0D1-8431-46F9-AE65-27FDD7604DC5.jpeg
808E9A60-93D1-4F30-BE55-1428F9BDC398.jpeg

Welcome to joining us, Growwithme420. :welcome:
You have been growing for 8 years, it is really long time :cheer:, We have sold led for more than 9 years, you must be familiar with different kinds of lights and growing ways, welcome to sharing your skills with us :thanks:

Thank you for the new light Mars-Hydro. This is awesome. The Mars Pro ll Epistar 120 pulls about 50 more watts than my Reflector 96. It looks like an updated design as well. Will be putting it to good use very soon.
3ac9db7540cc179ea6c20430457e9437.jpg

Thanks to all that voted for my journal. Our community rocks. Grow on team. Thanks for looking in.

Congratulations Tryan. The lamp is well deserved and I hope you will enjoy it just as much as I have enjoyed my pro series lamps

Thank you for the new light Mars-Hydro. This is awesome. The Mars Pro ll Epistar 120 pulls about 50 more watts than my Reflector 96. It looks like an updated design as well. Will be putting it to good use very soon.

Thanks to all that voted for my journal. Our community rocks. Grow on team. Thanks for looking in.
Grats tryan, that's gonna make a nice addition to your room .

Yea I gotta keep the Mylar clean but yea it does the job. I can place a plant in each corner and get the same size buds as the middle. Reflecting is key to good buds also. So many variables that's why I like to grow.

:thumb: :thanks:

I am very happy to see you upgrade your lights, let's see how your plants will perform under this new model :cheer:

Congratulations Tryan. The lamp is well deserved and I hope you will enjoy it just as much as I have enjoyed my pro series lamps

:thanks: I have asked my colleagues to add your suggestions that more small pro II lights will be better than one large light to our website, it will help customers better

Back
Top Bottom